1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

New to O'Fallon MO – Looking for new friends. Feeling bored

Discussion in 'Indians in St. Louis' started by ragasanjana, May 14, 2014.

1. ragasanjana

ragasanjana New IL'ite

Hi,
    I recently moved to O’Fallon MO. I am new to this city. I am looking for new friends. It’s been a month I moved to this new city. In my Last place I used to have small gang and we used to do Potluck and go to shopping and used to go for bowling etc, also used to different places for holidays.

People call me humorous person and they love to hang out with me. My husband is a little TECHIE, gadget person. But he mingles with people easily and cracks jokes.

I am feeling to bored these days. We don’t have kids yet. I would really appreciate if someone from O’Fallon, Chesterfield ,St Peters, Weldon Springs, St. Charles would like to join my family in their group or I would like to meet new friends .

It’s like hell when I get bored . I kind of loved the privacy I am having with my Naughty DH. But I am still bored , I am really in need new friends in near my new place O’Fallon MO.

2. ragasanjana

ragasanjana New IL'ite

115 Views and no inputs

3. seemabarve

seemabarve New IL'ite

There are many associations in stl like telgu association, marathi mandal, tamil association and they have various cultural programmes. u can attend any event to meet new families.

4. nehaa202

nehaa202 New IL'ite

Hi, How are you.
    I am also going to move in O'Fallon soon. Looking for rental apartment near mastercard office, any suggestion?

5. nehaa202

nehaa202 New IL'ite

where u are living in O'fallon