New to Induladies

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Deepi, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Deepi

Deepi Senior IL'ite

Hi all...
    I am a new member here..
    I'm pregnant :) (9 weeks):party
    was searching for some details and got into this site...
    i'm all excited.. but scared too !!!! :eek:mg: about the pain and keep praying that everything shud go normal.. would be so nice if u can share ur experience with me :cheers

Luv,
    Deepi

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Hi Deepi,
    Welcome to IL!!!!!! Enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can. Why should you be scared???? Don't worry, be happy. It's an enjoyable and unforgettable exprience. Each pregnancy and delivery is different. Eat well, take rest and put your worries to rest.
    Good luck!!!!!!!!

3. Deepi

Deepi Senior IL'ite

Hi Janani,
    Thanks a lot.. I'm scared cos all the elders at home keep telling me that "its very difficult! so eat well and take care of ur health".. though they tell this out of their love n affection, this scares me :confused:.. I'm trying my level best to be cool... Hope everything goes on well :)

Love,
    Deepi

4. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Hi Deepi

Congrats on ur pregnancy, hey never worry abt pregnancy, just eat well, sleep well, dont stress urself thinking of something or the other, enjoy it, keep smiling always and be cheerful, ur baby will be good and healthy.

5. cathy

cathy Senior IL'ite

Hi Deepti,
    Welcome to the IL.Congrats on your pregnancy.:cheers

How are you?I am in my 11th week.

Since you live in India you will get all support, caring and yummy foods.

If you dont have morning sickenss ,you can enjoy eating whatever you want.

Being in India,you can frequenly go to temples.Enjoy evertyhing.Dont get scared!!

Keep in touch.

-Cathy

6. Deepi

Deepi Senior IL'ite

Hi Sanravi,

Thanks for ur support.. All these words really help me a lot :)

Hi cathy,

I am doin great..how are you???
    yeah, its great to be here.. moreover i stay with my in laws.. so that helps me a lot.. my mom-in-law is very caring...
    how abt u cathy?? U have some elders at home staying with u??
    i do have morning sickness.. but tablets helps :iagree .. the doc has given me 3 tablets to take and 1 tablet for nausea.. and has asked me to take spert mom with milk every night.. how abt the medications there???

Luv,
    Deepi

7. cathy

cathy Senior IL'ite

Hi Deepti,

Good to hear that you have all the caring and support you need.

I dont have any elders staying with me.But i have some good friends and neighbours around.They really help me a lot.

Actually my inlaws were here for 4 months and left recently.So they cant come again from india now.But my husband supports and helps me a lot which also makes our love and affection grow more..hehehe.Since its our first baby we are planning to bring my parents.

My due is June30th/july1st.When is urs?

I had severe morning sickenss until lastweek.But from yesterday i feel little better..Frequent vomitting has reduced to once in a day..Hoping to come out of this sickness soon.I am not even able to smell the food.expecially i hate frying smell.:shakehead

So my hubby cooks every night and we keep it for the next day.Bythat time he is cooking i'll be walking outside or will sit at my neighbours place.

I also got tablets for morning sickness.But some of my elder people advised me not to take ANY tablet during this period.Hence i obeyed.

Here doctors are very good.especially the group that i am going with.they are a group of 5 people.All Gynic!!!If we prefer lady doctors they will send us as per ur wish.But usually its better to make ourselves comfortable with everyone.b'coz we never know who is going to be on duty when we get labour pain..It was little uncomfortable to go with men.but i felt they are next to GOD and MOM.after 2 visits i am fine now.

I had one untrasound 3weeks back to check the little once's heart beat..i think i'll have one more in next couple of weeks to see the gender.!!I am soo excited!!

So how do u spend time??Take care of yourself.Keep posting.

-Cathy

8. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Hi Deepi,

Welcome to IL and congrats for your pregnancy...

I am out of India its only both of us here. This is our first baby, I also didnt know anything at all.

But this forum has helped a lot to share experiences and get comfort.

So shoot out any questions, any experiences, we all will be here to share our experiences too.

Oh yes, you wold be getting a lot of To-do and Not to-do
    ;)

Do enjoy your pregnancy. Feel important, its our time ladies :)
    :queen

9. poornimahari

poornimahari New IL'ite

hi deepi welcome to IL,congrats for ur pregnancy .i am in 18 weeks now .from 8 to 13 weeks i had severe nausea now its quite better,but still sensation is there.even i sacred a lot abt labour .its good to take more healthy diet this time take care.hear some good songs tht will help u lot.listen to grabrakshambigai songs.enjoy ur pregnancy.when is ur due.

10. Deepi

Deepi Senior IL'ite

Hi all...
    sorry for the late reply. had too much of work at office :-(

Hi Cathy,
    nice to hear that u have good caring and supportive friends...

My doctor is yet to give me the due date.. she said she 'll give it during next visit.. its on 29th of this month.. gotta wait till then.. these waits seems to be pretty longer.. and i'm very anxious to know abt the improvements in my baby..

i'm working cathy.. so dont get much free time.. if at all i do get, i sleep, sleep and sleep :))

Hi ptamil,

this is my first baby too... first experience :) i'm too excited... wat u say is very true.. this forum is very helpful and the info is very useful...

Hi poornimahari,

yeah will do that for sure.. thanks for the kind help :)
    doctor will give the due date during my next visit which is on 29th of this month.. waiting for it :)

luv,
    deepi.