1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

New to Bay area-- Indian community apartments

Discussion in 'Housing in Bay Area' started by DeepthiDeepak, Apr 20, 2011.

1. DeepthiDeepak

DeepthiDeepak New IL'ite

Hi I am Deepthi, new to bayarea and Indus ladies aswell. I work in Brisbane (South San franscisco ) and my husband will soon take up a position in San jose and he is new to this region aswell. We plan to move into an area that is located somehwere in between .. Any suggestions?? Redwoodcity, Mountain view are in our list. Pl add if we need to think of any other places aswell for our apartment hunt... we have ruled out Fremont as an option as I depend on public transport and from what i see on the BART and google maps , I feel the commute to South sanfransciso from Fremont long and tiresome. Also appreciate if you can list out few apartments with good indian community concentration in Redwoodcity and Mountainview ... thx

2. joyusk

joyusk New IL'ite

Hi Deepthi. We are looking for a 1 bedroom apartment in Sacramento (Natomas, Roseville, Folsom, Rancho cordova) safe neighborhood with Indian community less than $1000. with good public transportation. Please let me know if there is any apartment name you know. Thank you

3. harithabhargavi

harithabhargavi New IL'ite

Hi
    We are looking for a single bedroom in Fremont .so pls suggest names where we can have Indian community

4. RuchitaParat

RuchitaParat Senior IL'ite

Hi, welcome to Bay area. I am living in this country from long time, but I am comfortable with the people around me. You should not worry about Indian community, but yes taking good care before moving anywhere is as necessary as anything else. I just wanted to say that if you are having hard time finding Indian community, then you can move in any good area and that will not be a problem.

5. monikat

monikat New IL'ite

Hi,
    can anyone suggest me some good apartments in mountain view..looking for a 1 bed/1bath and prefer the ones having indian community and a safe neighborhood. I am on an H4, so would be home most of the day!!

cheers :)

6. pavithracal

pavithracal New IL'ite

HI,

we are planning to move to bay area next month..My husband will soon take a position in redwood city..we are new to bay area so pls suggest me some good indian community apts in sunnyvale or near by neighborhood...thanks in advance..

7. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pavithra,

Welcome to Bay Area. Sunnyvale has lots of apartments with Indian community. Please check for the location of the apartment for easier commute. Few examples :
    Marina Playa
    Marina Cove
    Boardwalk
    Alderwood
    Avalon