1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

New timing of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge

Discussion in 'TV' started by Chatter, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

Our favorite serial The Great Indian Laughter Challenge is again starting from today with a new timing i.e 9 PM on Fridays instead of 10 PM on Fridays. The Serial Don is shifted to 10 PM instead of earlier 9 PM. I thought I will share this with you so that you dont miss the The Great Indian Laughter Challenge which is now showcasing all the earlier and new talents in the new series.

2. Nagma

Nagma New IL'ite

Loss of so many

I saw The Great Indian Laughter Challenge yesterday. It was good. But it was sad to know that the Mumbai bomb attack took life of the father of one of the good participants Gaurav Sharma of Mumbai. He performed in yesterdays' episode of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge , probably because the episode was shooted earlier to the tragedy. It sad to know that one does not know what's in store of his fate in near future. He might have never imagined that when this episode will be telecasted, he will have lost his father in such gruesome incident. I deeply pray for all souls who lost thier lives, their near-dear ones in the tragedy and may God give them strength to move their lives on. My condolences to Gaurav Sharma's father. Gaurav Sharma who made us laugh so much all these days.

3. Soniya

Soniya New IL'ite

Missed Shekhar Suman in The Great Indian Laughter Challenge

I saw and it was really sad to know about Gaurav Sharma's father. All this reminds us that God is the ultimate power who has all the control of universe. Noone can guess whats in store for them next.

The new episode was also dull due to absensce of Shekhar Suman. I am not sure why he was not available. He looked a bit dull recently with grown beard and sad face. Does anybody know whats the problem?

4. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

Shekhar Suman back in Great Indian Laughter Show

Hey!
    Our favorite Shekhar Suman is back in The Great Indian Laughter Show. He was there in yesterday's show and it made the show more lively! We missed you Shekhar Suman!