1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

New Jersey gals, introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by swku_2000, Feb 26, 2006.

1. SanPrasad

SanPrasad New IL'ite

Hai Wolozid

Sorry for the late reply... busy with packing and shifting.. we reached NJ so we started our hunt.. we saw one apt Royal Oaks south bound brook / south brunswick (i am confused with the city name).... the apt is good... they say FCFS ... but i don't know whether we will get it or not... we inquired colony oaks but it's really expensive.... so we are looking for some other apts.. I have to enquiry abt St.peters hospital... how abt the school in South brunswick ... help me... still we have time for school....
    so do write ur suggestion whenever u have time......

Thanks
    Sangeetha

2. wolozid

wolozid New IL'ite

Hi Sangeetha,

Try also North Village Apartments, North Brunswick this about 2-3 miles close to Robert Wood Johnson Hospital and St Peter's(both hospitals are almost next to each other) Shopping is within walking distance too , you are well connected to Rt 1, rt 27 and rt 130. Also Jersey Avenue station to go to NYC is very close. One my close friend lives there and there are lots of Indians there too due to the proximity to station. Heat/Hot Water all inclusive and good size apartments and they recommend staying upstairs, although with kids I wouldn't. If you prefer South Brunswick I am clueless. I recently got a job in Kendall Park near SB. So we are moving back to Somerset:rotfl..looking for a Townhome/House.

3. Divyashre

Divyashre New IL'ite

Hi,

I am divya in Belle mead, NJ . Anyone living in this area?

-Divya

4. wolozid

wolozid New IL'ite

Been awhile since I heard from you...are u settled in?

5. SanPrasad

SanPrasad New IL'ite

Hai Wolozid

Sorry for the very late reply....
    All my plans has changed... We moved to Boston last week... My DH got transferred... now at present searching GYN and good apt and school ..
    I don't know what to do?,,,, will update u soon after settling here... hope u have moved to somerset... how is ur work?....

Thanks for ur concern....

6. wolozid

wolozid New IL'ite

Wow, another move so fast!! Hope you settle down soon! I start work tmrrw in fact, thanks for asking. Do pray for me! Thanks

All the best with your new move....I have visited Boston and it is a great place too! God Bless and Hope you have a safe delivery!

7. wolozid

wolozid New IL'ite

Hi Sanprasad ...couldn't help adding this real quick,

Remember to "on purpose" be happy and at peace for the baby's sake :)))) Relax! all will be well. Take care!

8. swethadatta

swethadatta New IL'ite

Hola Jersey galss..

I m swetha, Looking for more jersey people to hangout and have fun..
    I just got married couple of month agoo.. still the newbie :). I am the girls gal.. wanna make new friends .. gossip... shopping.. hanging out.. goffing around are all my acheivements :)) .. wanna make fun friends here ...

Currently i m channellng all my free time writing a blog about how i met my hubby and howz the whole story twirled and twisted..

temme your comments and you like it or not like it.. please send in your inputs...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
  9. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi friends,

i wanted to know where in NJ u get the Grand sweets products like the snacks and the thokku's. thanx in advance.

10. Jayag

Jayag New IL'ite

Hi, My name is Jaya 43 and I live in Lawrenceville, NJ. I am originally from Andhra and am here in this country for 13 years. Married and have 2 college going kids, Interested in making friends. Just came across this site and really excited to make friends
    Thanks
    Jaya

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010