1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Never stop dreaming. Yesterday's dream can become the reality of tomorrow

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 10, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

If you can't believe in miracles, then believe in yourself. When you want something bad enough, let that drive push you to make it happen. Sometimes you'll run into brick walls that are put there to test you. Find a way around them and stay focused on your dream. Where there's a will, there's a way. -Isabel Lopez [​IMG]

From childhood I had many dreams, some were fulfilled and some were not. Since we were not financially well off during childhood we did not have much facilities but still we were happy only because we were a full family. When my brother got a good job we had a nice house, so I was very happy staying in that house. After marriage in the early days though we struggled later we could get our own house. Though it was a small house I was happy there and my children grew up there only. Three years back the society said they are going to renovate the building so we shifted from there. Two years we stayed in a nice place where we had two room and a kitchen and it was a well maintained house and since it was in a Colony enjoyed staying there and enjoyed more duirng Ganpati and Navratri because they had grand celebration and now since a year we are staying in this house which is one room and a kitchen without much facilities. But somehow I am managing and thought the house is small many people have come to this house.

Yesterday also 11 people came together for haldi kumkum , they are a group of ladies who visit during Navratri and sing and we also get Devi's blessings . Though we did not have much place in the front room they made themselves comfortable. I had kept everything ready for haldi kumkum and they also said dont worry we have added your name in our list and will come every year.

Now you might ask what is my dream. Actually at this age I should not have any dream and should be happy with whatever I have. I am happy but due to my health condition I feel I should have a house with more facilities. Now during Navrathri when I go to everyone's house and see how neatly they have kept everything I feel when our house will be ready and we can also enjoy with more facilities. In my new house I want to have a Pooja Mandap where I can keep all my Gods and decorate them nicely . I dont want much comfort but only thing I should get everything handy. I dont know when our house is going to be ready and I can enjoy staying there.

Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. [​IMG]

2 people like this.

2. adinil

adinil Silver IL'ite

nice post... viji maa:clap
    happy navratri to you and you family

hopes all you dreams come true

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Adithi dear thanks for your first like and only fb so far which made my day and made me happy.Happy Navratri to you too. Thanks for your wishes too