1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need urgent help

Discussion in 'Infants' started by mkclg, Jan 18, 2009.

1. mkclg

mkclg New IL'ite

Dear All,

My son,Micky(15 month sold) is suffering from low grade fever since last night & today mrning I have seen some Blister/Red Spots(daane) (although they r 5-6 in his whole body,2 r on forhead,1 on neck,1 on stomach & 1 on inner thighs).I am nt able to ttok him to Dr as its Sunday today.He was not able to sleep throughout the night.I guess its Chickenpox coz my neighbourhood kids were suffering from it few days back.
    Pls guide me what can I do to soothe him.He is doing well bt his activity is very much reduced & having mild fever.

Thanks,
    Monica

2. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Is it possible to take him to a nearby hospital, the duty doctors can do something for him...

Radhee.

3. nilasisu

nilasisu Bronze IL'ite

hi monica,
    im think that your son is having chicken pox.take home remedy too with doctor consultation.
    remedy:take neem leaves grind it and make it like a paste apply on the blisters.and flow air using neem leaf bunches on all over his body and put white color cloth on bed wherever he lye down...ex on bed,on sofa.wear white color dress on him.please take care.see other i lites msg too.

4. tikka

tikka Gold IL'ite

poor micky, just wanted to send you a hug! I still remember how miserable I felt with chicken pox, hope it goes away soon!

5. mansi

mansi New IL'ite

hello
    monica
    myself mansi .i just joined this group and read u r post and ireally like to help u well i also have 2 kids and the same promblem was with my elder sun when onces he was suffering from fever.plz. try lactocalamine lotion on red dana atleast 2or 3 times a day.see if it reduced and if not then consult any pediatric near by u .pls don't panic it some time happens .tell me if it works.
    bye

6. mkclg

mkclg New IL'ite

Dear Radhee,Krithika,Mansi & Nila,

I am so thankful to your wishes & support.Micky is doing fine now.he is not having fever since last 2 days but he is passing loose motions after verey feed since day before yesterday.I am giving him some probiotocs,Saccharo.Sp, Krithika but this time its also not of much help.

Thanks,
    Monica