1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

need travel companion for my mom from Hyderabad to boston in June?

Discussion in 'Indians in Boston' started by sandy, Apr 6, 2010.

1. sandy

sandy New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I am from westborough,Ma.I need a small help from all of indusladies people for my mom's travel companion..
    My mom is planning to come Boston alone for my delivary in july..
    If any one coming from hyderabad to boston in jun 1st or 2nd week,please let me know that will be very helpful for me..dates are flexible..

thanks,
    sandya

2. pry005

pry005 New IL'ite

Hi
    My mom is planning to come to New York in around June 2nd week. I have not bought ticket. May be we can coordinate the trip (We are flexible with dates and even airlines according to your choice.).

Thanks
    Venkat

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
  3. devkavitha

devkavitha New IL'ite

I am looking travel companion for my mom coming from hyderabad to newyork/boston in JUNE . Ticket not yet booked . She can speak only telugu. let me know if you find any one for your parents otherwise please give me parents traveling details so that my mom can join your parents. Please provide me your contact details if you are ok with this.

Thanks advance
    kavitha