Need To Start A Mushroom Culture At Home

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by akhilaven, Sep 26, 2018.

1. akhilaven

akhilaven Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends

I am a silent reader. I have a commercial space at Coimbatore. It is ready to occupying stage. All our friends recommended to start a gym bcos it is in residential area with the gated community. But I have an idea to start a mushroom culture. Please suggest and give more ideas. Thanks friends

2. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

its a good idea to start mushroom cultivation ..
    But if you have other rooms too.. it can be done from there.. i mean not from ground floor ???
    You are going to start Gym / mushroom business by ur own..

PS: U know the whole mushroom Cultivation ???

3. akhilaven

akhilaven Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

I don’t know about the mushroom cultivation but I have to meet the right person at Coimbatore and will start. I have the space like for using storage. For gym we are not comfortable. So please give me your advice for the mushroom cultivation.
    If you know any one related to this please let me know.

4. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Thanks.. I m not the right person..

But what interest me Why to do at ground floor.. Can be done from 1st or 2nd floor..

I mean even U can start Gym business. Hire Gym instructor.. Invest some amount.. Buy machines..
    Then Move ahead .. start Yoga in your Gym.. Then Dance Class in that Gym ...then Zumba.. Then this and that .. Men/ women Timings to be different..

I have seen how gym things .. they keep adding.. As and when inquiry comes..

For mushroom thing.. yes u can do it .. Can be done for 1st or 2nd Floor.. Why specific Ground floor..

what i know u need Moist environment.. no sunlight .. Can be done from other floor..

What ever u start.. Do let me know..

All d best for your endeavor !!!