1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need to know the correct steps to use face wash,cleanser,scrub,toner and moisturiser

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Pauvlin, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Pauvlin

Pauvlin New IL'ite

Hi,

I dont know correct step to use face wash, cleanser, scrub, toner and moisturiser. usually i use cleanser and then wash my face, scruber, wipe my face and i'll use toner and moisturiser. is it correct step?? reply help me

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010

2. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Re: Need to know the correct steps to use face wash,cleanser,scrub,toner and moisturi

Hi dear, if you have cleansing face wash then wash your face with it and after that use toner to remove any extra dirt left over and also to close the open pores in your face and next step is to apply moisturizer to your face.

If you need to apply any foundation or powder you can do it after applying the moisturizer.

Regarding scrub, use it once in a week to remove the dead cells and black heads from the face.Don't use the scrub daily since it will be too harsh to your skin and it will make your skin rough.

1 person likes this.
  3. dimple7

dimple7 Gold IL'ite

Re: Need to know the correct steps to use face wash,cleanser,scrub,toner and moisturi

very useful information..............thank you.........