1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Suggestion For Anti Aging Cream In Usa For Neck Wrinkles

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by Gswarna, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Gswarna

Gswarna Senior IL'ite

Hi Ladies, I'm aged 40 and currently in US. Recently I notice few wrinkles in my neck. I've got oily skin and I regularly apply moisturizer during winter. I think it's time to start using anti aging cream. Could you please suggest some good anti aging cream that would be available in US ?

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Olay Regenerist is a good brand. Strivectin is also supposed to be good but I have not tried it myself. Costco carries these brands and may be less expensive than retail stores.

3. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

You should check out Korean beauty products. Their latest skincare technology is a game changer.

4. Gswarna

Gswarna Senior IL'ite

Thank you for the quick response. I'm not familiar with any korean brand. It would be helpful if you could suggest some.

5. Gswarna

Gswarna Senior IL'ite

Thank you.. will check it out

6. gamma50g

gamma50g Gold IL'ite

These are some good Korean skincare brands - Corsx, Im from, Dear Klairs, Sulwhasoo (also available in the US), The History of Whoo, O'Hui, Sooryehan, Laneige, Some by Mi, Primera, SKII (also available at Costco).

Depending on your age, skin type, skin concerns and budget, you can pick a product from a product line of the above brands.

You can order online from reputed sites like jolse, yesstyle or olive young. They deliver genuine products to US.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2024
  7. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

There is no onesize fit all. Similarlythere is no one cream suits all skin. Skin type determines what suits ir allergior that one tempkrarily efficacious but later reveal aftereffects. One has got to be very careful in deciding the cream that suit his or her skin. Instead of going by popularity and yield to catchy slogans or succumb to images, itis suggested to get opinion of a practicing dermatologist and do research.
    One such is to read about
    Side Effects.

Quote (.) Stop using the topical emollient and call your doctor if you have severe burning, stinging, redness, or irritationwhere the product was applied. Less serious side effects are more likely, and you may have none at all.(.) unquote

The Pros and Cons of Anti-Aging Products: Do they really work? | WFLA

Regards. God Bless

Last edited: Jan 18, 2024
  8. Gswarna

Gswarna Senior IL'ite

Thank you

9. Gswarna

Gswarna Senior IL'ite

Thank you . I’ll surely keep in mind . QUOTE="Thyagarajan, post: 4279600, member: 472312"]There is no onesize fit all. Similarlythere is no one cream suits all skin. Skin type determines what suits ir allergior that one tempkrarily efficacious but later reveal aftereffects. One has got to be very careful in deciding the cream that suit his or her skin. Instead of going by popularity and yield to catchy slogans or succumb to images, itis suggested to get opinion of a practicing dermatologist and do research.
    One such is to read about
    Side Effects.

Quote (.) Stop using the topical emollient and call your doctor if you have severe burning, stinging, redness, or irritationwhere the product was applied. Less serious side effects are more likely, and you may have none at all.(.) unquote

The Pros and Cons of Anti-Aging Products: Do they really work? | WFLA

Regards. God Bless[/QUOTE]

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. Tubinbataye

Tubinbataye Gold IL'ite

Moisturise well and try retinol serum/cream(0.25%) to begin with. But we should embrace the nature's gift like these with ageing.