1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need suggestion - Birthday Party place/hall for DD's b'day in jersey city

Discussion in 'Indians in Jersey City' started by Priya4oct, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

I am planning to celebrate my DDs 3rd birthday in Jersey City. We live in Summit but since Jersey city will be more reachable to most of the friends (who don't have car/staying in JC), we are planning to have party in jersey city. Can you please suggest, if there is any party hall. We celebrated her 1st b'day party in hall which was above Chor Bazar (I guess now it is Paratha junction) in indian street but heard now they have closed the party hall (we also want a change). Can you please suggest me if there is any other place. We had enquired in Rasoi and Vatan, they don't have such facility..just reserve few chairs..

Any suggestion other than jersey city is also welcome..

Thanks,
    Priyanka

2. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

any place which is commutable for friends who don't have car is also OK with us..

3. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

How about chuckecheese? Sure kids will enjoy and i see that its located in Tonelle avenue.

4. Priya4oct

Priya4oct Gold IL'ite

Thanks for suggestion Usha...we'll check.
    Mainly we are looking for indian restaurants as most of the our guests are adults with 2-3 year age of kids.

We attended a b'day party in chuck-e-cheese last year..no one liked the service their, food was also not so great...as most of the people were vegeterian and had very limited option.