1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need some Ideas.

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Renu1999, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Laks13

Laks13 New IL'ite

Hi Renu,

What is the financial condition of your brother-in-law? Do you think he is a responsible person in re-paying loans? There will be a problem for your land only if he is not re-paying the loans properly. That is what my understanding is. If your brother in law is a responsible person then as some said just stay peacefully. After all it is your family. If you try to push your husband in this, it is going to disturb the peace.

Your husband believes his father like anything. As far as I think, there is nothing wrong in that. He has been born and brought up like that all these years. His father has not done anything bad for him I guess. So his mindset is like that. It is very difficult to change these thoughts. Rather try to put yourslef in his shoes and think.

2. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Malyatha,

Sorry Mistyped. I mean papers.

3. sricharani

sricharani Senior IL'ite

Renu, generally in my opinion any parents would not do things that would affect their son's finance or property. Your relationship with your MIL and FIL will not influence these things. They will be fair to all their sons and daughters in all financial matters and normally (90% of Indian parents) do not try to do anything bad that would have an effect upon your property. All our property matters are also currently dealt by my FIL, even though I dont share a grt relationship with my MIL for sure I know that the property will be safe in his hands.
    If you really have concern, try to explain to your husband whatever your MIL said regarding your BIL's loan and tell him that it's not a good idea to use the property docs for these things.