1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need solution for my problem

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by shaksha, Dec 12, 2009.

1. shaksha

shaksha New IL'ite

Hi friends,

My marriage life is not happy, i'm very stressed, eventhough i'm close to my mom, apart from some extent i can't share everything

because her health gets affected, so while browsingcame to know this site. So I'm posting my issue to get some suggestions.

My marriage is an arranged marriage, had sex only 5 times in the 3 yrs of a marriage life, could anyone believe this? anyway, i'm still living with him. the main reason is that not to hurt my parents. I have told him previously about this issue, he told that felt tired.. After a certain point of time, i stopped insisting. He never told me that we can have intercourse. After talking to my friend who has newly married, i felt very sad.

Not only i'm having the above problem, but also with in laws.He won't listen to me but he takes as it is said by his parents.
    Now a days, he started saying i'm very rude, not caring, and talking too much.He is saying, the lady should be quite and accept everything done by the husband.Eventhough living in US and alone, life is filled with the full of problems.

I thought myself why i'm living in the world not able to solve the problems? As i told before, can't divorce. So what is the solution? Moreover, my mind got diverted, i mean not able to concentrate on anything.I can see smile in my face when i saw any good comedies.

2. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    Sorry for your troubles.
    This is the classic boy and girl expecting too much from marriage and when they dont get it, they retreat back to their shells...

You need to have a heart to heart talk. Meaning a high voltage loving talk explaining him, how much you love him, respect him, want him etc ....

Dont worry he will come around. Once this love is established, the sex will be resolved soon.

goodluck