1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need reviews for Schiff Preschool located in Dunwoody [Atlanta], GA

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by satyak, Feb 3, 2016.

1. satyak

satyak New IL'ite

Hi,

We recently moved to Atlanta [Dunwoody - 30338] and we've been searching for a good preschool/daycare for my 2yrs old son. All the preschools are full at the moment except for the "Schiff Preschool of Temple Emanu el" located at 1580 Spalding Dr, Atlanta, GA 30350.

This is bit expensive compared to other preschools in the area and I need to pay the complete tution for the rest of the year [until May] when I do the registration. If anyone has sent their kids to this school/heard anything from friends would you please reply here - if it is good or okay kind of preschool or not good, how cared the teachers are etc.

My other option would be with "infants of dunwoody daycare" which is the only daycare in the area at the moment that has an opening for 2yr old. But I am more inclined towards preschool as it will be more structured and deceplined.

Any suggestions or even pointers to other preschools would be really appreciated.

Thanks
    Satya

2. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Satya,

Sorry I have no clue about both the daycares.
    You can ask for contacts of existing parents enrolled there . Talk to them for references.
    Or visit the daycare center at various times , 10am , 3pm , etc. see how the kids are being treated.

3. satyak

satyak New IL'ite

Thanks Ranchu....I visited the preschool and kids are having snack at that time. I felt okay kind of classroom but wanted to hear from someone who actually had experience.

I like the idea of talking to the existing parents. But how do I ask for their contacts? any advice regd??

Thanks again Ranchu.
    Satya