1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need More strength

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by dars, Aug 8, 2014.

1. dars

dars Silver IL'ite

Hi to all,

i have failed again in my exams..but am not totally depressed.I know one day i will clear my exams.I will become a CA..

I informed my DH about my results.his reply was you deserve this only.if you want to clear your exams you should keep quiet for my mom's words.members in your martial home also have to think you should to clear your exams, otherwise it will come like this only.

anyway i ignored his words completely.

i need your wishes and support for my exams and for strength to face this kind of people in my life.

2. roses99

roses99 Silver IL'ite

I know how much concentration and hard work is required to complete CA, may be your family members do not know the worth of CA and its standards, it is not like any other ordinary exams to do in CA. It requires lots and loads of concentration.

Regrets would always be there in life, find a motivating moment in your life and keep going, never end up, the time would come and your DH and family members would realize when you successfully complete CA.

Failures are the stepping stones to success ahead, as a DH he should support you and be on your side for all your achievements but when things are not your way just dont end up with their words, there is a lot in the store for you.

All the very best and Good time always and Good things to you in life :)

2 people like this.
  3. dars

dars Silver IL'ite

thank you so much :)

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dars,

my dh is one.and now my daughter is also into accounts and is studying for prof. courses. i know how hard it is to study for these exams. especially when you are doing it on your own with little guidance from outside.

next time do not pay heed to people who hurt you. just make it a point to work hard and give your 100 percent next time.

all the best..

3 people like this.
  5. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Dear dars....CA exams are difficult to clear. Ignore his insensitive words or better still....use them to motivate yourself.You will get there.Have patience and work just a little harder than you did last time.You don't need the blessing of such people.Take strength from your friends and family.

Best wishes for your studies and your exams.

5 people like this.
  6. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

I forgot the hugs...hugsmiley

4 people like this.
  7. dars

dars Silver IL'ite

thanks for the hugs:2thumbsup:

8. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Hey don't worry next time u will defiantly succeed .

The only u need to do is concentrate on ur goal
    keep ur mind and soul in control and prepare with 100% pure mind
    u will get it.

All the best for ur future

1 person likes this.
  9. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Dear Dars!
    Don't listen to anyone who says you cannot.I see that you have faith in your abilities even in testing times-BRAVO-KEEP IT UP-Wish i had 10% of your faith-I was also discouraged similarly when i gave an important exam -miserably failed -was in depression for a year& now finding myself again with prospects of giving the exam .Wish i had listednd to myself then-again-Don't give into these foolish people-All the best!!!You can have your sweet revenge after you pass CA-till then keep calm,keep working,keep smiling!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. dsmenon

dsmenon Gold IL'ite

Hugs to you dear.. You will definitely succeed next time.. Take a break; clear your mind.

All the very best to you for next time!!!