1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Need information about Ryan.

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by Joey, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Joey

Joey New IL'ite

hi i am shiftin from blore to navi mumbai. got admission for my kids in class 5 and ukg in ryan nerul. any parents of that school who can help me by givin rewiews.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2010

2. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi Joey:)both my daughters are in ryan only.elder one in IX and younger one in IV standard.I personally feel it's a good school.They provide ample opportunities for overall development of your child.though no two branches are same but the basic principle of overall management remains the same.regs:)

3. Joey

Joey New IL'ite

thanks a lot anu. i am so releived now. i was feelin so bad if i have taken the wrong decision. thanks a heap 4 ur immed rep. cud u tell me how is the school into academics. iknow that they r good in extra cuuriculr.

4. mbhatt

mbhatt New IL'ite

Hi,
    Is this CBSE school? what is the fee structure for 5th and 8th grades? I heard that from 8th grade students don't have to learn hindi,marathi languages,is it true?
    Thanks,