need info regarding dubai visit

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Dubai' started by swehara, Aug 14, 2013.

1. swehara

swehara Junior IL'ite

Hi All,

Me and hubby are planning to visit dubai during our transit time. This is our first visit. We need some details regarding tourism and safaris. Also i heard gold in dubai is very cheap. Are there any particular places where we can buy gold?

Can anyone assist us as this is our first visit to dubai.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Swetha

2. ManpreetKaur

ManpreetKaur Bronze IL'ite

hi
    firstly gold is not cheap here. there might be little difference due to taxes etc. The craftsmanship , designs and variety is what makes buying gold in Dubai worthwhile.
    You dint mention the duration of ur stay in transit.
    You can get the Dessert safai package. it ll include pick n drop from ur hotel to the sight in dessert + dune bashing, camel ride, veg/non veg buffet, belly dancing, tanura show, henna design, photos in their traditional wears. mostly all dessert safari timings are (pickup ) 3pm to (drop back) 10pm. It will cost u between 150-200AED.

3. swehara

swehara Junior IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for the info.. We have 1 and half day transit in dubai. So we are looking for well named tours and packages who can show us the places in this time.

also are there any particular places where we can buy gold?

Thanks
    Swetha

4. Sehaj

Sehaj Bronze IL'ite

Hi Swetha,

Lama tours gives very good package for short term transit Visa's..you can search them Via Google, even if you share your contact details i can provide you my friend's contact no working in LAMA TOURS. if you are staying in hotel, they are also having tie up with Desert safari people.
    you can buy GOLD from Liali and Pure Gold.

Preet

5. ManpreetKaur

ManpreetKaur Bronze IL'ite

hey
    i hope u heard of the news. cause of the currency problem in economy the govt has imposed heavy duties on T, gold etc. so be ware!