Need info about modular kitchen/ cabinet prices in bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by bipasha, Feb 21, 2009.

1. bipasha

bipasha Senior IL'ite

Hi,

W have purchased an appartment in bangalore and are planning to move back soon. I wanted to know how much do modular kitchens cost in bangalore? Also if someone has an idea about kitchen cabinets and the cost of that.
    I am not looking for very high end designs...my budget would be 60k-90k for the kitchen.
    All ideas are welcome

Thanks
    Bipasha

2. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

Hi Bipasha,

Hope by this time you would have got the kitchen cabinet done at your apartment. Even i am looking for one.

Please share the cost and whom did you get it done.

Pandu

3. behappyalways

behappyalways Silver IL'ite

Hi bipasha, & pandu

If you are looking for Kichen interiors, i can suggest one guys name, Vinay

Recently he has done work for my house for really reasonable price and good finishing, out look is awesome

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2010
  4. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

HI behappyalways,

Thanks for the information. How did it cost you when you say reasonable price..how much did he charge per sq feet and was it inclusive of material? Can you share the pics(if possible).So That i can get a rough idea of the workmanship.

pandu

5. purnima22

purnima22 New IL'ite

behappyalways,

Can you please share your contacts ph # here or suggest few places where I can shop for kitchen cabinets?

Also do you know of any good furniture place that sell readymade or easy to assemble living room or bedroom wood work (wardrobe)?

6. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Hello there,

Please remember that we dont permit sharing of phone numbers in public forums. If you want to promote a person, you can use paid promotions option by writing to Induslady.

thanks,
    Hema

7. roopahari

roopahari New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    We got our kitchen, room wardrobes and bathroom cabinets done recently from ATI kitchens, Seshadripuram. They have done a fairly good job I must say, I have attached a few pictures you can see. Sorry, the pictures do not cover the whole kitchen, but just to get an idea.
    Our kitchen was 16 X 12, we used rubberwood, and cabinets completely around the kitchen, the total cost including appliances and granite was approximately 2.75L.

kitchen1.JPG

wardrobe 1.JPG

There are many companies which do a great job like cookscape and prestige. I suggest you go with reputed companies, as they service the products if there are any problems.

Rubberwood is a very good option, rather than laminates, and is available in very good shades and designs.

The rates have become very competative, as there are too many people in the market, you can shop around, and haggle. Also you can get the kitchen done, and buy the appliances separately, it works out a bit cheaper.

8. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

Hi Roopa,

Thanks for sharing the pics. Was really helpful. Got an idea. we are looking for the best rate..still going around the shops....

Regards,
    Pandu

9. sausum

sausum New IL'ite

Hi friends...

Can you please tell me the what are the best and quality ones which can be trusted for designing a modular kitchen. We have purchased a flat in Singasandra and our posession date is in Oct. Would like to get the kitchen done with that. Since we are in US, my BIL is doing everything on our behalf. I would prefer to communicate as much as i can from here to make things easier.
    Any good shops near to Koramangala or Bannerghatta road?Is godrej reliable? Has anyone heard about ambadas kitchens?
    Plz help.

10. Knaki

Knaki New IL'ite

Hi Sausam !!

I had done enough research on modular kitchen when we purchased our flat at sarjapur.We visited many vendors.But the most imp factor you must consider is reliability.Yes I hav visited Ambadas and Godrej.But finally we had to decide among Interwood , Nolte, & Johnson & Johnson.We went with Interwood since it is an Indian Company.
    You can visit Interwood Kitchens.Their showroom is in Domlur.The Mrktng guy who dealth with us was Mr Anil r you can meet Sangitha.We had done our kitchen and wordrobes.The cost had come to around 5.5 lakhs for Kitchen n 3 BR.They are good and reliable.They also sell German Kitchen incase if you are planning for foreign brands.
    All the best for your search!!!

Bye.tc