Need info about a travels , Bangalore - Review requested

Discussion in 'Travel' started by chetavani50, Apr 17, 2013.

1. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

Hi ,
    Has anybody been to vacation by Nirmala Travels,Bangalore ?We have planned a trip to Kerala this summer by Nirmala travels.Just need ur reviews.

2. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

So many views and no reply????

3. varunmishra

varunmishra New IL'ite

we can views,but no reply for that

4. bhuvvi

bhuvvi New IL'ite

Nirmala Travels are too good. We had gone for Kashmir and Andra Pradesh tours with Nirmala Travels.

Even my dad and mom and other relatives , go for trips through Nirmala travels quite often.

Their hospitality, caring for senior citizens, food everything will be good.

I hope, iam not too late in replying.

Do let me know your trip experience.

Bye
    Bhuvana

5. saro58

saro58 New IL'ite

Hi Chetavani

Pl post your experiences with Nirmala Travels, as we are also planning a trip to North India in November, this year. We have tried Vikram Travels once, and found they are also good.

6. chetavani50

chetavani50 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saro,
    The services of Nirmala travels were very good. They had arranged good accommodation and taking care of our heavy luggage was their responsibility.We need not carry our luggage to the rooms where we are accommodated. We can just note the room nos. on the tags attached to our bags and the boys take care of it. And they follow very good timings. And we are entertained on wheels while on journey with games like tambola, antyakshari , quiz etc.The tour manager,driver and attendant were very friendly and courteous.My DH too was 100% satisfied with their services.And we came to know from our co-tourists that their North-India services are more beautiful.So go ahead!!!!

1 person likes this.