1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

need help

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by life09, Jul 13, 2010.

1. thekumars9308

thekumars9308 New IL'ite

I think everyone is on agreement with one thing. "There is no problem with your MIL". It's how you see her. A lot of us here would be happy to get a MIL who is practical and broadminded like your MIL, instead of pressuring you or your parents for a grand Indian wedding.

It's not really wise to match horoscopes after getting married. Even if your parents wanted to match horoscopes, they should have done so before accepting for your marriage or you could have simply told them not to match horoscopes at all. It only creates more confusion now. Just put all that behind and live your life peacefully. As long as your husband is good to you, you don't have to worry. Even if something goes wrong, think how you can correct it, instead of just breaking your relationship. Has it become so easy to get into and break out of a relationship???

Regarding the disagreement between you and your DH whether to go back to India or stay here, its again something you guys should have discussed before getting married. Still not too late and certainly not a reason to break marriage! Sit and discuss with your DH as to where you guys would like to settle down and come to a common agreement. There has to be give and take between you two and afterall that's what a part of marriage/life is about.

2. priyapraveendvs

priyapraveendvs Bronze IL'ite

Hey i accept flower lady..

before that..
    i like your mil decision..
    reception is fine..

and one more thing i can help you in one astrologer.his name is sai srinivas
    call him he defnetly give ypu correct solution if not you both kundalis match also..

i am sure

i trust him lot!! even some indusladies people refered him.

they all thank me too.so why dont you try him?
    his number is 919849964270.
    i am pretty damn sure he gives you positive reply i have trust on him becoz your problem similar to my neighbours problem there's love marriage hubby and wife is working they got kid too ..but hs ecomplained so many time that some one is dieing every year in my inlaws side. from the day of there marriage so i said her about him they called he just said simple solutin now really they are so happy..a nd also they got bonus replys liek buying lands and also real estate bussines from usa. in banglore they are rocking you know..

try to call him

i am sure ur worries will go!!!

3. life09

life09 New IL'ite

Thanks all for all the replies and advice. I will try to change my perception towards my MIL. May be im too negative.

now i have to convince my parents to let me get married in december. or may be ill just do a reception as my MIL wanted it always to be that way.

will keep you posted with my status thanks again.