1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need help on discoloura​tions on hands and inner thighs/Bik​ini lines

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Srija12, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Srija12

Srija12 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am 24 years old female.I am basically fair,however I am having discolourations (darkness) on my hands,inner thighs and bikini lines.

I have used melederm cream which has rated top one in the website for pigmentation and discolourations .But it got badly affected my inner thighs,I have got severe rashes and itchness after I have been used it for 1 Month and didnot even see a single percent improvement.

And finally my money got wasted and got very bad side effects too.The Main thing is that Melederm cream team promised me that I will get very best results after using their cream.

Actually it didnt,I really donot know why they promised me if that product is useless to do anything and gave bad side efects.

I am going to get married on November month,and this discolourations on hands,inner thighs and bikini lines embrassing me a lot.
    Could someone please help me to get rid of this darkness on these areas plzzz.

Looking to get rid of the discolorations prior to my marraige ..
    If you could know any bleaching cream which is safe to use on inner thighs/bikini lines and hands ..let me know plzz.

And anyone have idea on :Divine Derriere cream and celabright skin lightening cream..seems like it did work for people to lighten and even the skin tone in sensitive areas like bikini lines and inner thighs too.
    Kindly help me on this !!

2. Deirdre

Deirdre New IL'ite

Dear Srija,
    I am not sure whether it will work but it will certainly not harm :idea. A mixture of Alum ( soothing and disinfectant properties) besan ( exfoliation) pinch of tumeric ( lighten and smooth) and lemonjuice used like a pack on the discoloured areas until dry and then washed off could work. Turmeric could colour the skin yellowish for the period of the treatment. Try it for a couple of days. We Indians usually have most of these ingredients in our kitchen anyway. Don't we?
    I have also heard that drinking a tablespoon of coconut oil sometimes helps. Perhaps you can google it?
    I am not talking from experience :)
    Blessings
    Deirdre

3. Srija12

Srija12 New IL'ite

Thanks for your reply Deirdre.Will check and try that.

Could someone please let me know the some other suggestions also plzz

4. forgiven10

forgiven10 Silver IL'ite

Hi Srija,

The advice given by the above poster is very good and I agree with it. Some things to add: Often, discoloration occurs due to friction. If you feel like your thighs rub against each other when you walk, sit, play etc....then it is is a good idea to lose weight. Frequent friction would cause a dark color as the skin cells get damaged and dead. Moreover, if light and air does not reach those areas (inner thighs), that won't help either. Also, massage the dark areas daily: this will improve blood circulation which will in turn cause growth of new skin cells. Drinking lots of water will help to cleanse the body. Also, washing the inner areas every time you use the restroom is a good habit. Hope this helps.

Regards,
    forgiven

5. Srija12

Srija12 New IL'ite

Thanks for your reply .Where should I get Alum and Besan ?such that I would try and use those mixtures as you said