Need Help In Starting A Online Boutique

Discussion in 'Entrepreneurship' started by anukasi, Jan 6, 2017.

1. anukasi

anukasi New IL'ite

Hi ladies

I am a software engineer and residing in Seattle. I resigned my job to take care of my 10 month old baby. Now I am planning to start an online boutique for fashion jewellery[Antique and Kundan], bags and home decors ...

As I am planning to start my own online boutique shop and want very competitive price and quality (New and fancy Designs , color quality ).

if anyone interested please contact me or PM me with ur details ... happy to discuss further in details ...

Please note :-
    1.Order will be as we go ... dont want minimum order criteria .
    2. Want good deal in discounts
    3. Will be continous order if the boutique collections(both price and quality) is liked by customers .
    4. As I am new in the business i require more supports from the dealer
    5. Detail in refund policy
    6. State clearly the discount (possibly wholesale price )

7. If the discount is so good will pay before delivery ... no credits require but for the first order it will be trial to test the quality of the product .
    8. Shipping charges will be seperate .

Hope i have queried and detailed my requirements.Also, other women entrepreneurs who are in the same field can throw some light to newbies like me. Your knowledge sharing keeps me motivated.

2. anukasi

anukasi New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

If anyone interested in supplying fashion jewelry, Please reply I am interested in Kundan, Antique and Terracotta jewelry. Thanks in advance.

3. Honey27

Honey27 New IL'ite

Hi Anu,

Did you get any info about jewellery suppliers, I'm looking for one as well. I would appreciate your help.

4. Nithyavenki

Nithyavenki New IL'ite

Hai!!

I am dealing women's inner wears ,which are imported, having good quality and low price.
    Any body interested please send private message