Need Good consulting company

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by suma21, Jan 1, 2008.

1. vaishnavilakshmi

vaishnavilakshmi Bronze IL'ite

HI suma,

Yes.There is referral bonus everywhere.I know many of them.But it is good u directly approach them.I only spoke to them over phone,when people told me about this company.There are many people who gave good reviews about this company.They follow ethics and far better than many other cheating consultants here.So better approach directly and go ahead !I too wanted to join there,but no chances of me reloacting there with my toddler.Or Just tell Lakshmi from portland referred you and ask them to let me know if they have any training opportunities/planning to extend their services in portland.I dont need any bonus !

But a small suggestion from my side,-In which ever consultancy/job u would join,Make sure that whatever benefits and services/plocies they tell/offer/discuss orally should be in written format and clarify before u join in!!!

Thanks,
    Goodluck,
    VAISHU

2. suma21

suma21 New IL'ite

Hi Vaishu,

Thanks for valuable suggestions.Will update you once i meet them.

Take care,Cheers
    Suma

3. suma21

suma21 New IL'ite

Hi Vaishu,

I spoke to vedicsoft ,they do not have training in automated testing.They have training in J2EE.U can opt for Webex sessions.Talk to them & check out Vedicsoft - where IT excels

Cheers
    Suma

4. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Hi Suma and Vaishu,
    I dont know who told you about vedicsoft but its the worst consultancy ever. There are so many politics there and that consultancy only thinks about money not about you.
    First of all they take money to do your H1. Secondly they dont place you unless all the people before you are placed and sometimes the waiting period might take months. And also their training is very very bad. In fact we shall learn more by ourselves than by going there and wasting time. Also the experience they put in your resume is like 8-10 years which is really huge so that they can get a nice billing rate. Most of the people over there get kicked out of the jobs even with a week or less since they cant perform. And some people they send as lead or manager positions just for their billing rates.
    I hope you can definitely find a better consultancy that this in NJ.
    -Priya