1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Need Footcare tip

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by seetharamkumar, Jan 30, 2015.

1. seetharamkumar

seetharamkumar New IL'ite

My foot is full of cracks and feel very rough when touch the foot.. I dont know how to maintain the foot and please tell me any home remedy to make the foot so soft and relieve from cracks.. And also please tell me how should i maintain my foot during winter season?

Thanks

2. prema2015

prema2015 New IL'ite

Rub your wet feet with pumice stone and scrape all dead cells. then generously apply Vaseline. do this every morning after bath.

3. seetharamkumar

seetharamkumar New IL'ite

Thanks prema2015.. I am following your steps mentioned.. seeing some improvement on my feet... really thank u so much for your tip :)

4. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I agree with this suggestion. Instead of Vaseline why don't you make your own cream -
    Lanolin Body Butter
    4 oz – 113.4g Lanolin
    2 oz – 56.7g Shea Butter
    2 oz - 56.7g Castor Bean Oil
    1 oz - 28.35g Jojoba Oil

Gently melt lanolin, shea butter, castor bean oil, and jojoba oil in double boiler, or for 20 second intervals in microwave, stirring each time. Be very careful not to over heat these oils, the lanolin will melt as you stir the mixture. Add essential oil or fragrance oil and pour into jar. Cool. This butter is great for dishpan hands, cracked feet, and rough cuticles.

I decided on this mixture because my skin care product, Monsia's ingredient includes shea butter and jojoba and as my face loves it I thought my body would as well. I bought everything on Amazon, uk.