Need Feedback about Treamis World School in EC

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by gundasi, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Shahla

Shahla New IL'ite

Re: Best School - Deens Academy or GEAR Innovative or TREAMIS World ?

HI veena.
    i hope by this time u reached Banglore.I m also in search of schools near to electronic city area.HAve u joined ur kid in treamis?.one other pbm is about the fee incremeant .So many schools increases tehri fee like 50-80% which is too high.i m very much confused about all those things.Treamis told max 10% increase will be there for fee structure.but r they giving any written commitment or anything?

Thankyou
    Shahla

2. Suunil

Suunil New IL'ite

Hi Vinita,

I stay on Banerghatta Rd, Bangalore. After reading all the reviews I am planning Treamis school for next year for my son who is 2.8 yrs old now. The fee structure of 60K/yr looks fine. Are there anyother extra fees & donation etc apart from this?

Thanks for your help ..

regards
    Sunil

3. Suunil

Suunil New IL'ite

Hello All,

I stay on Banerghatta Rd, Bangalore. After reading all the reviews I am planning Treamis school for next year for my son who is 2.8 yrs old now. The fee structure of around 60K/yr looks fine. Are there anyother extra fees & donation etc apart from this?

Thanks for your help ..

regards
    Sunil

4. shubharanganath

shubharanganath New IL'ite

Hello All:

We are planning to enrol our daughter in grade 5 at Treamis from the next academic year (2010-11). Comments / responses to the below questions would be most helpful:

01. Any ideas on how the track record of the school has been for those passing out of grade10?
    02. How good/responsible are the transport folks...as in do they check with parents if the child does not show up at the designated pick up point. Further, do they check if a responsible adult has come to pick up the child from the designated drop off point?
    03. Does anyone have first hand information about the quality of the teaching staff - especially for the higher classes? Presumably, the teaching staff for CBSE and IGCSE are different?

Many Thanks
    -Shubha

5. mom2gurls

mom2gurls New IL'ite

Old thread..but for those that enrolled are you still happy with your decision. hpw is the bus ride..is it on a long and lonely looking road. Do you feel safe with the busdriver or do you send your kids with a driver.

I have yet to get a response email from them (send one two days and then a friendly reminder today inquiring about space availability)...which irritates me.

TISB was full..so that is out.. I am getting nervous now..because with admission for 5th grade to an international school..means no bangalore. :idea

6. radhikansuresh

radhikansuresh New IL'ite

Hi Murali/Others,

I know its lil late to reopen this thread :)....but just wanted to check with you folks before I get my 7year old son in to Treamis school.

How is the school doing now? Any pointers welcome.

Thanks!
    Radhika

7. Bindu1108

Bindu1108 New IL'ite

Hey Lalitha, I am Bindu. My kid Seona is going to LKG at Treamis World School. Their kindergarten block is very beautifully designed and also the curriculum is appreciable. They put more stress on phonics, writing skills and activity based learning. I am happy the way my child is being taken care of. Its better if you go and have a look on the campus, meet the teacher, curriculum coordinator and Principal. It will help you to take any further decision.
    Regards

8. Bindu1108

Bindu1108 New IL'ite

Hi Radhika, My child is going to Treamis from last three years but she is in LKG. I had seen a lot of improvement and changes at Treamis in past 3 years. Though I am not much aware of higher Grades, but as i keep on attending parent teacher meeting, I noticed that their Kinder Garten and Primary school is strong in terms of academics and student strength. Still, I will say that you can go and visit them, have a look on their curriculum and meet some students there. That would be more helpful to decide on any side.
    Regards

9. pujajaisam

pujajaisam New IL'ite

If ur looking for a academics oriented school in Electronic city then try sorsfort school

Its the D best in acedamics......

10. sowmya4

sowmya4 Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,

I was thinking of Tremis for my son. When i checked there web site it was quite impressive.
    When i went to the school to enquire, i discovered they've got a lot of misleading information on there web site.
    1. They say Sam pitroda is on board- False- Upon enquiring i got to know, he had visited the school & gave a lecture.
    2. They say they are affliated with a school in Chicago- False- I've lived in Chicago for 5 yrs & upon enquiring they told me They are affliated with a school in Arizona.
    I've been to Arizona & c'mon it's a desert & a lot of mexican illigal immigrants live there.
    Imagine the quality.

I personally don't have anything against the school but i don't approve of sending my child where a lot of misleading information is given.
    I had initially made up my mind to put my son there but then it totally put me off.

Sowmya