Need Beautician to do bridal dressing (madisar) , makeup

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by anuganesh, Jun 8, 2007.

1. anuganesh

anuganesh New IL'ite

Hello to all from the Indus Ladies network,

I am getting married on the 24th of June. And i am desperately in the look out for any beautician who would come over to do the bridal dressing , tie the madisar and do all the hair dressing and make up. I have an early morning muhurtham at 6:00am so, i would need the beautician to do all this atleast by 4:00 am.

I am not sure if beauty parlor would accept to come over so early and do all this. If anybody is aware of people who can do this, please please please let me know ASAP. It will be of great help.

Thanks and Regards,
    Anu

2. radishmohan

radishmohan New IL'ite

Hi!
    Well, as my name seems a common one, I had to think of something not so common!

Thanks for the help -Pushkala- on how to tie madisar! I am trying it out now
    Regards to all Indus Ladies

3. dollyiyer16

dollyiyer16 Bronze IL'ite

hi anu,

where is the marriage happening? if it is in chennai , i can recomend "lovely" in alwarpet. 3 of my cousins got their makeup and hairdo with them, and she does it really really well. all of them looked georgeous. I also wanted to do it with her but since my marriage was not in chennai, she was not ready to come over.bonk
    i guess she does nt good job with tying saree and madisar, as my cousins had no problem with theirs during the marriage.

luv,
    dolly