Need Advice Kindly

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by shashivanshi, Sep 8, 2017.

1. shashivanshi

shashivanshi Senior IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am person who is suffering inside and not able to share with any one niether find solution , Just suffering from inside , dont know where it will end . The thing which I cannot share to anyone about my Husband and his family is they are into hex and vadoo, and They want me to give money for them. My husband never bothers about getting things to me or home for which i only have to spend, after which he asks how much money you have kept , what are doing with your salary.I am frustated very badly and dont want to talk him as he continuosly harrassed me for around 6 months shouting for simple reasons. Now he is quiet ,He is even restricting me on buying and wearing clothes i like , never gets one for me. I have a kid of 1.9 year.
    Should I Spend My life like this , What is the way out , I have suffered like this before marriage , Now i want to lead my life. My husband doesnot take me out with love anywhere. I feel he is cunning inside and says lies. Not feeling like believing him at all.

2. vedhikasankar

vedhikasankar Senior IL'ite

Hai shashivani,
    Its really painful while reading your life story ..I think you just consult a doctor with him ..after a proper consultation he will be alright ..just convince about your problems with him ..

shashivanshi likes this.
  3. shashivanshi

He wont come , His parents have tuned his mind so that he shouldnot listen to any thing , He even doesnot come to temple , even if he comes immediately he will ask name of temple from me after which he will inform his parents. It so happens that i cannot go to that temple , its long time me visiting temple.

4. RohiniVenkat

RohiniVenkat Silver IL'ite

Feeling sorry for you..
    Are you working?
    If yes, Who is taking care of your baby?

shashivanshi likes this.
  5. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

If u believe they they have done something black magic try n talk to ur parents ask wat to be done..tell ur situation to them..
    trust god if he does not go to the temple then make sure u ask him to get blessing from god that u have at home..
    On the devotional songs on YouTube..
    Just read an article yesterday hanuman chalisa is very powerful mantra ...
    god bless u dear n give strength..

shashivanshi likes this.
  6. shashivanshi

Hi dear , He doesnot support for that , He thinks he is very perfect in all things. If I try to say things he says donot irritate me . We both are working in same company , I am not changing because of him,i am getting less salary for my work. he is in low position while i am in assistant manager position.still i am trying to adjust with him . but he is trying put number of restrictions on me.

7. shashivanshi

My mom is with me to take care of baby, which is great strength keeping me alive. His parents are at native controlling him remotely.His father comes often and fills his head and goes after which around 15days i have to wait to come back to normal. he shares even if we go to temple , grocery buying every simple thing , but never shares what has happened in native and keeps all secret.

RohiniVenkat likes this.
  8. shashivanshi

Ya i pray god almost all the time in mind asking to resolve my problem. I feel he doesnot want to spend good times with me , may be he married me for money - every body warned me about the same before marriage and now suffereing.
    But my brother gave offer to do business so that he will sponser and profit we can take , who will give this offer . he doesnot want to start this too. dont know what he really wants . he is jelous of me

9. minotisubir

minotisubir New IL'ite

if u could help me by giving ur comments about my daughters chart.15/2/1992
    4.15 a.m. FAIZABAD (Uttar Pradesh).
    Marriage , husband' & Carrer