1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Need a list of apartments & Schools in 2miles range

Discussion in 'Housing in Bay Area' started by sowmyachellappa, Aug 24, 2009.

1. sowmyachellappa

sowmyachellappa New IL'ite

My son is 3.5 years old, i'll be in bay area in Oct 09, In Sunnyvale want to know is there a good montessori school where i can put in my kid. right now he's studying pre-kg in PSBB KKNagar Chennai.
    Also want to know which apartment is cheap & best,

Please suggest me which school & apartment is good as well as cheap.

2. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite

My daughter went to Rainbow montessori for kindergarten last year. I liked the school. Her teacher was really good, infact now my DD is able to do SAT for Ist grade with ease.

Other montessori schools in sunnyvale are, appleseed montessori and One-world montessori (in santa clara).

One world montessori also has good opinion from parents. I didn't like appleseed montessori personally.

The best way for you is to take school tours and observations to see what fits your kid the most, since opinions differ a lot.

There are lot of apartments in sunnyvale, santa clara area which are already listed in one of the threads here.

-Uma

3. sowmyachellappa

sowmyachellappa New IL'ite

Hi Advitha,
    can you please help me in which thread , i'm keep searching but unable to i'm actually putting it all together in a excelsheet which would be more helpful for others as well.

4. advitha

advitha Silver IL'ite