Need a favor: Wanted a nice Iyer bride for my brother

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by Apoorva1, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Apoorva1

Apoorva1 New IL'ite

Hi Friends!:help

Before I ask a help let me give you all some details about US.
    My family comprising of my mother , elder brother and I. My father expired some years ago. We have been staying in cochin for ages. I am married and currently staying at Bangalore. We are having so much difficulty in finding a good bride for my brother.:cry:

We are from affluent Iyer family. My brother is 34 years and doing business. He is very good looking and well settled and nice human being.
    My brother waited for my wedding to happen and so we started looking for alliance since 2 years.

We are unable to find an Iyer bride as girls these days dont want to relocate to cochin plus they dont prefer business people. Our community has very few business people.
    We are fed up of searching.

I am not sure if this post here can help us. But then I thought of writing here as any help from anyone is welcome.
    If anyone knows about any girl from nice family who are in Kerala or have roots in Kerala who will be interested to talk to us. Pls let me know
    I shall give you further details if needed.:thumbsup

I just want to give a nice partner for my brother. He means the world to me.:)