Navigating Family, Career And Self

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by NOW, Nov 9, 2021.

1. NOW

NOW Gold IL'ite

Such an incredible post covering so many areas of life and so inspiring. Thank you for taking your time and contributing !

I have a long way to go in each of the areas mentioned and will contemplate how I can best incorporate them and need to come up with few actionable items. I am so glad that I started this thread :)

Gauri03 likes this.
  2. NOW

NOW Gold IL'ite

Sir, I am always in awe of your posts and this one again touched my soul as I have also started on my spiritual journey about 2 years ago and still learning the alphabet. I strongly believe any change or growth should first start with inner self and then bring that self to union with outer world. What you said affirms my understanding and this inner work is critical to productivity w.r.t prioritizing, saying NO, managing to-do lists, scheduling down time etc... Your response is laying the ground work to implement the suggestions from Rihana and Gauri. I may have to journal more on all three of your responses and bring more cohesiveness to my thoughts. Thank you :)

Rihana and Viswamitra like this.
  3. NOW

NOW Gold IL'ite

True ! It used it to be difficult for me to say no before. Now I am more upfront if I think I will not enjoy going to a gathering or event. I politely decline without even giving any reasons. It is so relieving to not make up excuses !

MalStrom likes this.