1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Nature's Fury-serial story

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Tamildownunder, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

This story was wonderful, not only informative but also it had all all the stuff of a thriller, suspense, parallel stories etc and the climax carried the greatest suspense! I think everyone needs to read this story.
    Manju Reddy had said that the Sumatra region already being in the seismic zone, was prone to earthquakes and Tsunamis. But that is also the same reason why external disturbances make it more vulnerable.I can give an unrelated example. If a person is angry and irritated about something and another person tries to meddle with his moods by making him laugh or by trying to talk reason to him, I am sure that person would get more irritated and start fuming and bursting like a volcano. Do you agree with me?
    I enjoyed this story a lot. Hope other too enjoy it>

2. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Malathijagan,

I am so happy that you have found the story enjoyable and informative. I was keenly looking for responses after completing the story and your response has made my day. Recently, in U.S a bridge collapsed at Minneapolis killing 10 people. As you have brilliantly brought the example of a person fuming with anger exploding like a volcano at the slightest provocation, here too the engineers constructed the bridge might not have taken into account the vibrations properly which would have resulted in its collapse. I am reminded of the first Vashi bridge constructed in '70s between Bombay and New Bombay across the sea. After 10 years of its construction, in the mid-'80s an astrologer had predicted the day and time of its fall, but it did not fall till today and the reason could be that it has not been subjected to severe vibrations.

Regards,

TDU

3. BlueBoy

BlueBoy New IL'ite

Fantastic sirji. It took one day to read the whole story for two times. Really to tell you, I have not known much of the things, before reading this. But really admire your way of writing and the narration.

On the Critic part, the final episode is a kind of you know, a very unusual and what I can say, really not upto the marks as of the other episodes. Others are touching and really made me to read continuously alongwith other comments.

Very Touching Story - all in all !!

4. Tamildownunder

Hi, Babu

Welcome to IL. Thanks for your appreciation and the criticism. I will try to improve the final part.

Regards,

TDU

5. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Dear Tamil

So finally, our Hero managed to avert a disaster ! Bravo !
    The story was racy and went like a good thriller. I was under the impression you'd bring in the poorva janma vasanai and all. But finally , like a good scientist you made it a very scientific " inference-proof- equation-solution" kind of end :2thumbsup:

Now I am begining to feel afraid of any NOISE ! Just wondering about Iraq ..........no, i dont even want to think !

And Tamil, Instead of approaching Speilberg, why not try out some sensible producer in Kodambakkam ? Shankar or Prakash Raj ? We can really do with new themes ! And yours is something no one has touched upon .

Thank you for a very interesting serial. I enjoyed reading it.
    regards
    manjula

6. Tamildownunder

Hi, manjula

Thanks for a nice summing up of the story and its appreciation. You have been a motivating force behind this story. Regarding taking the story to Shankar or Prakash Raj, I do not know the proper channels. If you can help me I shall be grateful to you.

Regards,

TDU