Naadi Josiyam

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by ramyasrivatsan, Apr 20, 2006.

1. ramyasrivatsan

ramyasrivatsan New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I am Ramya Srivatsan and this is my first article for this website. So I thought, I can talk about some interesting topic. The first thing flash into my mind was NaadiJosiyam. I took this topic as I’ve much personal experience in this.

Many people might be thinking that Naadijosiyam means predicting the future with the help of Naadi [heart beats]….But the actual meaning is: Naadi – means approaching…We approach the Rishis through Naadi josiyars to predict the future for us, which they have already done 2000 years back.

According to the Rishis, life is full of Mathematics…So using horoscope, they calculate each and everyday happenings for us…If we don’t have any horoscope, the person, who reads the Naadi, [called as Naadi josiyar] takes the Thumb impression of us and with that he predicts our future.

A real life incident: Once a person went to see Naadi josiyam. He doesn’t posses any horoscope. So with the help of his thumb impression, the naadi josiyar predicted his future…When the naadi josiyar finished the last sentence…the poem of the rishi, which said “ When you finish seeing your predictions, it will be exactly 6.00p.m”. The naadi josiyar kept full stop[completed the sentence] when the clock struck sharp 6.00 [usually the josiyars write the rishi’s wordings or tape it, explaining the meaning of the poem]

There are “n” number of such real stories. If you are interested, we can discuss about this in detail.

Thank you

Ramya Srivatsan.

1 person likes this.

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

hai ramya already athread with something like this

hai ramya,
    already a thread withsomething like this is being discussed in mano ya na mano and if u r interested u ccan take it from there regards sunkan

3. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

Hi Ramya

Even i have gone to nadir josiyar once. His prediction - that i have 3 uncles , how many siblings i have etc was true. But one of my uncles told me that they keep asking questions in a particular permutation-combination method in sucha way that we ourselves land up giving all the answers. I really dont know. Maybe the concept of nadi josiyar is true, but these days so many fradulent practices are happening that we dont know whether it is right or not. Also they are quite expensive, so we sould think twice before indulging in them. Once we find the right person, i think it would be great to hear from them-- God has written fate for all of us in palm leaves according to the Hindu mythology so as to enable us to read them when the right time comes!

Regards,
    Purnima

1 person likes this.
  4. ramyasrivatsan

Thank u yaar

Hey Purnima,

Thanx for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:City> reply yaar..There r cheaters in all the fields…Naadi josiyam is not the exception….But onething I am sure,that cheaters cannot survive in this field for long terms..I have a real life example for this….There r looot of Rishis who have predicted our life, but I am going to share about a particular Rishi called,KaagaBhujandar…[“Sri Baguladevi sameda sri KaagaBhujanda maharishi”]…He is supposed to be a symbol of Saturn…He is the only Rishi with 4 hands and nose like a crow…He expects his naadi josiyars to be perfect…like, wearing only dhotis, not involving oneself [the naadi josiyars] in any bad habits…If they don’t follow his instructions, they cannot survive under him….

Once there was a naadi josiyar who used to cheat people by reading the sentence which was not present in the palm leaves [called as naadi]…The Rishi warned him twice or thrice…He paid deaf ears to the Rishi…The end result was….the naadi josiyar hanged himself [a crucial situation aroused and so he hanged himself]. As u said Purnima, if we get a good naadi josiyar, then our life will be a heaven…

Regards
    Ramya Srivatsan

5. veda

veda New IL'ite

Nice post

hi rums,
    that was a nice post about naadi josiyam. so u have started the forum with an interesting topic. and the responses are good. keep posting. u may find lot of friends over here.
    luv,
    usha

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2006
  6. nirupama

nirupama New IL'ite

I had been to naadi josiyar

Hi Ramya,

I had been to a naadi josiyar for predictions about 4 to 5 years ago in Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai. Before, I went to them I always thought they are going to predict based on our naadi (i.e. heart beat - for those days medical practitioners touch our hand and feel naadi and predict things like pregnancy, etc.). But then someone told me they have got olaichuvadis (palm leaves) written very many hundred years ago from Vaideeeswaran temple. They read that and tell us.

When I went for predictions, all I gave the naadi josiyar was my thumb impression. Based on that he got few palm leaves which he said were matching my thumb impression.

Then starting from my dob to very many things that happened to me till that point of time, he predicted really well. When it came to future predictions, he told a word of caution that they will remain true to a greater extent but being future can change to some extent. That was also true, for almost 85% of what he predicted about my future has happened by now while 15% of it did not go that way.

But it was amazing to see those palm leaves and some one tell about you reading that palm leaves. Moreover the naadi josiyar had a different way of speaking that sounded so strange to me.

Your post rekindled my memories past 4 to 5 years. Thanks for the info.

Best Wishes,
    Nirupama

7. ramyasrivatsan

Personal experience

Hi All,

In this article I would like to share my own experience. We went to see Naadi josiyam to know about my married life. So we took “Thirumana Ghaandam”. In that the Rishi described about my would-be feature, location, his qualification, his parent’s name and the age difference between us… As Nirupama said, the josiyars have different way of speaking and they only can tell us the exact meaning of the poem…For example…in my Thirumana Ghaandam, the Rishi said the age difference between us… “Eru moovaan moothavan”…So what my parents thought was 2[Eru] or 3[moovaan] years elder to me….But the josiyar said , my would be will be 6 years elder to me…[i.e]2*3=6…..and exactly my hubby is 6yrs elder to me…I am 80 born and he is 74 born….

One more incident: As I had some dosham, I was asked to go to a Shiva temple and do abhishegam to Lord Ganapathy, sabdarishis [7 Rishis], and to Lord Shiva and Parvathi….So we asked the priest to do in the same order as it was naadi parihaaram….But the priest insisted us to do abishegam to Maangalya muni also..cos he was the one who adopted Goddesses Lakshmi and Parvathi as his daughters and got them married to Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva respectively. Though we were half minded, we did the abishegam to maangalya muni too.

We came back to the naadi josiyar to take the Aasi [Blessing] ….Ghaandams r written 2000years back but Aasis are given at request [if we ask a solution for a particular problem, the Rishis r believed to appear at that moment and answer thru oolai or naadi]. When we came back from the temple, we did not say any thing to the naadi josiyar regarding the abishegam to maangalya muni….The josiyar went inside a room and took an oolai and came back…When he came back we all saw some yellow thread on his dhoti…We informed the josiyar about the thread and he rolled it and kept it in the pooja plate…We all thought it was just a thread and after getting the Aasi only we actually realized what it was!!!!

The Aasi: The Aasi of the Bhujandar Rishi said “U did all the parihaarams as I said and abishegam to the maangalya muni is an added blessing for u..Since u did the parihaarms well, I gave u the yellow thread [Maangalyam] which shows that ur dosham is no more…Exact words are [murayaana maangalya muni peer arulum thirukadaaksham nilaviyerukum…..Erai arul evalthanaku nilaithadanaal, Eenditom magal thanaku maangalya charade]

Next moment I was able to see floods in everyone’s eyes.

So what I feel is, everyone should visit the Naadi josiyam place at least once in their lifetime…People who believe in God can go there to get the solution for their problems and people who doesn’t have a belief in God should also go there…as it is an exiting experience.

Thank you

Ramya Srivatsan.

1 person likes this.
  8. Padmavathi

Padmavathi New IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

I am Padma here a new member to this Indusladies.:)

I was really astonished to see your experience here with Nadi jyothishya.
    I would like to see or contact the person, can u please help me out giving me the address for which i will be more grateful to you.

Awaiting your reply madam ramya

padma:wave

Last edited: Nov 21, 2006
  9. kavinarayan

kavinarayan Bronze IL'ite

naadi astrology

hi,
    can anyone share their personal experience about naadi jothidam....and how true or accurate are their predictions.....i have heard people say that they predict the past accurately and the future is almost accuratr...how is this possible...share your views with me as iam very much interested in such things...

kavi

10. revathib

revathib Bronze IL'ite

Re: naadi astrology

Hi Kavi,

Naadi Jodhidham, hmmm.. interesting topic.

I have once seen it in Mylapore, Chennai. They said the past and present very clearly and about future ... yet to happen for me...

Generally people say naadi jodhidham is written by muni or rishi... for me i went to agastiar naadi jodhidham.. and u have many like that.

lets keep in touch

revathi