1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Leenam..Ha ha ha...Good comparison..In everyone's life we will have such friendship..It would replicate in my story because I have experienced such depth of friendship in my hubby's life. I would always be jealous of him for getting such friendship from his childhood and continuing still.

2. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Yummymum2 :)

3. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thanks PS..Nice to see you again after long time :hello:

4. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you for your lovely feedback Hydgirl1234..:banana::banana:

5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Lata. I have written the story in such a way that initial part is comedy and after that it will be more thrill and suspense. Lets see how it is gonna come

6. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

RIth dear.. When next episode daaaaaaa. Eagerly waiting!!

7. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Rith next episode pls eagerly waiting

8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 4

Pavani heaved me forcedly to cafeteria. I held my face on my palm closing my eyes not willing to stop her excited talk. On the other hand, I was completely worried about how Rashika would take that incident. Pavani clearly portrayed my picture as her love. Now I am in a much difficult task of explaining 2 ladies “I am in Love” to Rashika and “I am not in love” to Pavani. Even if 1 case reversed my life is gone.

A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world walks out.

I heard Sarthak’s voice loud enough ordering 2 coffees at bill counter. I swift back immediately and beamed at him. He softly blinked at me gesturing “I will take care” and passed ahead to get his order. I proudly looked at him with rays of hope to save from Pavani. She turned my face towards her holding my chin. I politely took her hand off my chin and waited for my best buddy. She looked at me and Sarthak with anger in her eyes. Her face turned red and rolled her fingers harshly into her palms

Sarthak sat next to me with a wide smile offering the coffee cup. We did cheers bumping our coffee cup.

Pavani: Don’t you have manners? Cant you see we have something personal to share with and you are peeping in

Me: Mind your words Pavani

Sarthak: Be cool George. Pavani! Listen! George has come there to meet neither Srini nor you. That’s his personal. You are still not his chapter of love and could be never. There always is one entry. And he has already made that entry. Sorry for any miscommunication.

Me: Sarthak would be the first person to decide my personal. Even my wife/girl friend or whatever is secondary only.

Pavani: Then why did you say ‘I came to meet you’

I replied in a gentle tone “I said but I didn’t mean you. I cant explain anymore beyond that. My intention is not to hurt you. I…I am …really…sorry if you are hurt by my act” I caressed her fingers

She released her fingers from mine turned away. Her eyes welled up. I felt sorry for her

Pavani: Who is that? Is she from our office?

I know she will do all CID job to find her out. Without reading Rashika’s mind, without knowing about her completely I don’t want to give any alarm to anyone including Rashika

Me: I will reveal when time comes. This is not apt time to mention

She is not convinced but I could see a determination her eyes. She might be planning something. She left without uttering anything

I left a huge sigh and we came out of cafeteria in disappointment. My face broadened seeing Rashika. I controlled myself not to depict me as a flirt at first sight.

Seeing us she gave a sarcastic smile “So! You road side Romeos are working here only”

Me and Sarthak looked at each other wittily. We sat on one of the wooden benches placed under the shadow of huge trees

Rashika: “Tell me Mr. Duster. How long are you working here”

Satty: “Dude! Looks like Tamanna’s real voice da. If some one gives dubbing that’s better. Voice and face doesn’t match” he mumbled partly closing his mouth.

Rashika: “Did I hear something”

Satty: No. appraising you. How much did you bribe for getting four wheeler licenses?

Rashika: That question should be from my side Mr. Cleaner

Satty: Cleaner? Who? Me???

Rashika shrugged her shoulders “anyone who sits near driver is cleaner only”

Satty showcased his arm muscles “I am Mr. Muscle Ms.Micra lady”

Rashika broke into big laugh “toilet cleaner???”

Satty: Excuse me. It is a kitchen cleaner don’t you know. By any chance have you entered kitchen area? At least do you know the path? Poor mom of you..

Rashika put her heads down hearing that. She tried to give a fake smile. We looked at each other confused by her sad response

“I am an orphan. I am staying in PG. Mr. Uday is my sponsor. He adopted me and took care of my education. This car is his gift for securing gold medal in MBA. He offered me a job in this company. Because of him I breath, I live.” Her eyes turned moist. She continued “I don’t know anyone here. You two are only known faces. “

Me: Don’t worry Rashika. We are here to help you.

Rashika: thanks. By the way what is your name? How long are you working here. May I know your whereabouts?

We introduced ourselves to her and chat for some time in general.

We extended our hands for a friendly handshake. Her palm is not soft. It is hard with dry skin mounts then and there. But She seems to be very brilliant and grateful to Uday. I never know Uday could be such a generous person. My respect on him grew high and my love on Rashika raised more after knowing how she come to such a height in her life in the mid of challenges

I decided to continue as a friend for some days to prove myself and know more about her

Mystery to be continued..

VinuthaS, Sweetynila, Adharv and 5 others like this.
  9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Posted honey. Will try to post one more today. enjoy

meerasrini likes this.
  10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Posted Deepu darling. Happy reading..Waiting for your feedbacks

Deepu04 likes this.