1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Myopic Eyes Lands Us Groom In Litigation

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by Thyagarajan, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

UP Bride Calls off Wedding after Groom Fails to Read Newspaper without Glasses On; case filed by bride against the groom and his relatives for hiding his weak eyesight.
    This is what I had received inter alia today morning in my news digest.
    I do not know whether to laugh or cry for this type of battles.
    God bless the Bride!

joylokhi and messedup like this.

2. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

The groom should have revealed the fact that he has myopia, before marriage...but these days it has become common for major chunk of the population to have refractive errors and require glasses or contact lenses for day to day activities...anyone with moderate myopia will not be able to read newspaper fine print from a moderate distance without glasses. But this alone shouldn’t be the reason to call off the wedding...
    It’s not a life threatening issue or terminal disease which will shorten lifespan.
    It was not right of the groom to hide this, he should have been frank and showed his ophthalmology records to them and let them decide before alliance was fixed.
    For some reason he hid it.
    The bride family should see entire aspect, i.e qualities, character of then groom before deciding. This was a hasty decision.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

The venue where it took place is USA not as appeared in my post #1.
    2. In a recent alliance search, my friend’s spinster daughter insisted for exchange of medical reports of DNA and some other biological tests and lab tests. She further checked up whether they were genuine . She found reports were bogus. Detective’s report revealed much more. It was only with great difficulty the girl and her parents escaped from being hoodwinked.
    3. She went for checking in this manner thanks to the match making astrologer who dropped a hint! It looks zodiac study in one’s horoscope can reveal onset of certain secret diseases.