1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MyBlog -52 (Hit, shoot , stamp & kill em all )

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Pragmatic, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Pragmatic

Pragmatic New IL'ite

Weather is so warm these days. It touched 102 degree F yesterday. It reminds me of Delhi hot weather :crazy

This morning I was happily taking a cold water shower to soothe myself in this warm weather ...stepped out of the bathtub n screamed aloud. A small bug was creeping out of the wall crack. OMG OMG OMG... :eek This warm weather draws bugs also to go on a vacation n they start loitering in our household without permission. I pulled off the bathroom mat and spotted three more similar kind of creepy bugs hiding in....eeeeks ..they were so ugly (huh! silly me! how can I expect a bug to look good :p) Now what!! My hubby is away at work and c'mon I cannot dial up 911 to kill bugs ;)

So I decided to forge ahead and announced the war ...I took my hubby's bathroom slipper (I decided not to make my slippers dirty with the blood of these creepy creatures ;))

Targeted each bug , slammed hard on the floor. Hit hit hit .....hit it hard n send them straight to creepy creatures heaven. Uff killed almost 3 bugs in the similar fashion. Now the fourth one was still hiding within the crack of the wall. I poured some salt over it but that daring thing did not come out. Next I poured water n it came out to survive ...this was my turn to take a strong revenge. Thumped the slipper hard over it almost 5 times till I could not even see its leftovers...War ended! Mission accomplished! Yukk what a crazy day :rant

Refreshing bath environment turned into a killzone. Gonna buy some Insecticides this evening to get rid of the entire bug family.
    I patted myself for this bravery n decided to bathe again after all the bloodshed ;)
    Chillout!

2. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

LOL...i know how you feel...for such a small bug i would scream and call my dad...now im living in a hostel...keep calling my roomate...who is much small built then me...so embarassing...ive been reading your blogs i love them...your so sweet and cute :D

3. Pragmatic

Pragmatic New IL'ite

Thank you pink rubies :) I am happy that you enjoy reading my write-ups :)