1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Visit to the men’s wash room!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Megalife, Dec 12, 2011.

1. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Mega,

That was really hilarious :biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh.. post... thanks da..

Shanti

2. Vennella

Vennella Gold IL'ite

Megalife,

That was hilarious :biglaugh:biglaugh
    I had one experience in the men's washroom. I was even more absent minded than usual and entered the men's room during undergrad (Engineering college in India). I actually went in, thinking the urinals looked strange! But somehow this didn't bother me. Only after I got out, did it dawn on me that it was the wrong room. Thank my lucky stars there was nobody there that day! I tremble to even think of the scandal it would have caused and the ragging that would ensue (all 4 years!) if anybody saw me that day :rotfl Huge relief!

3. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Venella

Now isn't that what we call "I went, I saw and I conquered (eased!!!)...you are the smartest one here, you completed the task successfully....proud of u gal!
    Mega

4. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shashiv
    Had I not written this article, I would have lived my entire life with the guilt of jumping into the mens :)rant )...but now I am at peace that I am definitely not alone!
    Thanks
    Mega

5. psbabitha

psbabitha New IL'ite

:rotflawesome....i wonder if i was in your place wat i wud hav done ......must hav fainted....:)

6. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi babita
    Good to receive a FB from Gods own country; my country!....almost fainted, me too...thanks.
    Mega

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Megha dear hilarious post. I also second Kamalji you go into men's room and also share it with us here for us to enjoy your post. Not only that if I was in your place I would have ran away immediately but you wished him also. Moreover it was so nice of him not to tell you anything

1 person likes this.
  8. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Mega,

Hilarious,amusing,entertaining,witty....Oh my God I do not have more words to describe......

Your boss could have approved project report at the time he found you at the wrong place but I guess it took several days for him to restore his sanity.

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  9. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Mega,

I liked your spontaneous response of "Good morning, Sir" and his response later, "Common Girl, you haven't seen much. Both of you knew well that it wasn't a good morning and there was nothing more left to see. At least something good came out of it i.e. your project being approved by him quickly without you asking for signature in the rest room.

I had a similar experience of entering the ladies room once. My friend was driving me to the airport and we were in a bad accident. A car hit on my side luckily the impact was taken by dashboard saving my life. I was clearly in a state of shock throughout the process of cops sorting out the accident. What bothered me most was a lady pedestrian was hit by a car that hit us and she was taken to emergency room.

I reached airport minutes before the departure and in my hurry, I entered ladies room, finished my business, washed my hands and came out. I did not even notice that the rest room was a little different. Luckily, there was no one inside at that time. When I came out, I noticed 3 ladies entering with a smile in their face. I rushed to my gate and was in state of shock further about what I did in my confusion. My heartbeat was so high until the plane departed. I was expecting cops to pull me out of the plan and take me into custody.

The gentle Lord was in my favor. He considered me innocent and realized that everything happened because of my mental state.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  10. Haya

Haya Gold IL'ite

though a late read and comment, mega, i enjoyed it and really laughed out loud :)