1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Visit to the men’s wash room!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Megalife, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sriniketan
    Thanks for the Fb, though the actual process was embaressing in toto...loved writing about it!
    Cheers
    Mega

2. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Thank God you stopped with 'Good Morning'.. and didn't go on as 'Lovely weather, isn't it? By the way Nice Suit !!' :bonk

At least if you would have came out calm, both could've forgotten this incident long back .You didn't give him any chance!!! :rotfl :rotfl

Hilarious piece Mega.. Thanks for sharing it with us, I had good time reading it... :)

And Hands down Satchi! Your idea worked! :hide:

2 people like this.
  3. sangeethaamar

sangeethaamar Silver IL'ite

i couldnt stop laughing........................;-)

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mega,
    On reading your hilarious post, I just stretched my imagination & it took wings!

Suppose, the reverse had happened ( God forbid ), how would the woman react??:hide:
    From that moment, the man will walk specially with his head held high , whenever you meet him on the corridor or in his room!:rotfl
    She will imagine, "Oh, he implies by his looks that he knows what STUFF I am made of"!!
    You would feel like "vanishing" from there every time you have to interact with him.:)
    Thank God for such mercies, not happening???
    If he had posted his experience in a100% men's forum (like you have done here), his mobile would not have stopped ringing & telling him that he was one of the most lucky guys on earth and people might have held a felicitation meeting!!:biggrin2:

5 people like this.
  5. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

:rotfl:rotflHello LOVER of Tulips....
    I was laughing to the extent at your post and this msg got posted with just the salutation...:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:............I wish I had gone in there after I had met with you...I would probably have discussed politics, current affairs besides the met report!
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  6. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Dear Chitvish
    Coming to think of it, possibly there might be men out there who must have (accidentally or intentionally:rant) visited the womens' washroom! Wish they could see this post and come up with their point through a "cause and effect" essay on this!:)
    Thanks!
    Mega

7. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

HI Sangeethaamar
    Thanks for your fb, I get this feeling.....we have several culprits in here who do not want to come out in open and accept "Yes, I did visit the mens', not once but several times" and each time it was a different experience!
    Keep in touch!
    Mega

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Megalife,

Looks like you don't live life queensize, but kingsize..seriously, i hope that boss of yours doesn't get the scent of this post....

regarding the mishap, i have had two..but wait, i am not so brave enough to share the details here, what with my better half already here..

as chitmam says, i shudder to think of the reverse and the consequences and in today's world, it would have been a mms,sms or a facebook status..!!! thank god for small mercies..and i know we are a bunch of extra careful girls who double check the latch or have somebody guarding the door...

9. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hello Shanvy
    Oh...Oh...now you have let my wild imaginations run loose with this:

Oh God...when will I conquer my inquisitiveness.
    Mega

10. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

MegaLife,
    A Mega incident from your Mega Life!
    ha ha ha.. It sure was funny to read.. But your poor poor boss!

Oh.. Yes.. BTW.. I have had the distinction of visiting "it" once. I was at a vendor's place and visiting the place for first time. I was the first one to reach their office in the morning (ok ok.. second one... the security guard was first)
    It was quite a chill morning and I had to go.. (you know where) I went around the office searching for my destination.. And alas I could not find it.. I look another round and this time more attentive.. And in one corner I saw a door open (so the sign was not visible) and could see something like a wash basin in a tiny room... But I was confused because I could see a balcony also in the same room.. On going closer I was sure it was wash basin... On entering somehow I got a hint that I have entered the wrong place and imagine my horror when I saw a guy coming towards that room.. I just opened my phone, acted like I am talking on the phone while standing in the balcony. The guy was no where in sight after few moments.. Guess he saw me and ran away thinking I am one crazy girl... I came out of that place as soon as possible. I went to the coffee machine (I found this while searching for "it") and got myself a cup of coffee and relaxed.. In all this I forgot all about my "urgency" and realized only after few hours!
    And how did I finally search the place. I followed one girl (stealthily) and she lead me to the place.

Oops! sorry for the long post!