1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Spritual Experience - Yesterday

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by rs18, Nov 21, 2007.

1. rs18

rs18 Senior IL'ite

It was about 10.15 pm yesterday night and i had a knock at my door. Thinking to be my husband i opened the door with much anxiety as i was waiting for him to dine together. To my surprise it was my neighbours daughter who is about 15 years old.

She wasn't ears for my enquires but hurried me to follow her to our terrace . we live in a apartment. On a spark i carried my little one who was half asleep and managed to reach the terrace where i found all my neighbours gathering and staring up high in the sky.

I was astonised to see everyone quite calm & strange then someone slowly asked me to look up the moon closly saying that Sai baba's is seen exhibited in the moon. with no words to reply back i just stared and what i see.........yes they were right . All i could see was a clear face with a white beard looking at me so silently. i have never been in to such a situation earlier in my life time . I felt something cool running in to my body . i couldn't believe my eyes and really cant help myself from telling that sssh
    this is just a joke .............

But still.......... The moon was glowing so fine & pleasent i rushed down to my home to tell my husband who reached by then . he started laughing at me quietly had his dinner and asked me not to panic so much......telling that its just a myth. but i couldn't sleep the whole night i have not been a true devotee of baba since my childhood..........but have heard several stories praising him.

Friends do u believe this ? or Had anyone experienced something like this...

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007

2. Neesha

Neesha Senior IL'ite

Dear Ramya

Baba has said he will be giving "moon darshan". They have been people in America, Saudi Arabia etc who have in the past month seen Sai Baba in the moon.
    He told devotes in America that he will be visiting them so it may be in this way!

You can read more about it in Sai Baba Of India Pictures, Sai News

You are very fortunate!

Regards Neesha

3. Preeramanan

Preeramanan New IL'ite

Dear Ramya,

I am so happy to hear about your wonderful experience. Myself and my family are staunch devotees of Sri Shirdi Sai Baba from many years. He has helped me in many ways.

You are indeed a lucky and blessed one to see him personally. Maybe Baba wanted you to be his devotee. He has his own ways of attracting people towards him. Each devotee has his own experience with Baba.

You can read his wonderful miracles and stories - "Sri Sai Satcharita".

Preethi

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear ramya
    Its very interesting what you write. If you did stand and see with some neighbours then all of you did see that. Did anything appear in the newspapers etc. You know how these matter spread. I will also inquire here locally where there are ardent devotees.

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,
    Last night, at 11 PM, I had a phone call, to my surprise. A friend was on the line and very excitedly, she was asking me to rush to the open terrace atop our building. She said, she was very clearly seeing Sathya Sai Baba's face in the moon.
    Ofcourse, since I was physically scared to open the main door and go up all alone, I did not see the same.
    Today is His birthday. Is there any bearing ?
    Love,
    Chithra.

6. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Ramya,

Miracles do happen... We see lot of things.... It all basically goes back to your faith... If you have faith you believe it... If you dont, then you dont..... You cannot argue and explain.. You have to realise it... You saw that, along with others... Do you believe it... Unless we experience certain things we will not accept anything...

Today is Sathya Sai Baba's Birthday.... So.... You are blessed... You had the Dharshan.... Great... Enjoy...

7. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ramya
    I asked about it with a few friends here. It seems many In chennai have seen it.
    So you were one of those lucky ones!!

8. rs18

rs18 Senior IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Thanks a ton for the reply. As Mr. Vysan had conveyed we dont tend to belive the miracles until we have them experienced. I believe to be blessed.

May Baba give all of us enough courage and all his best wishes from this day forever.

Thanks again.......