1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Soul mate was just next to me -7

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Priyaram170, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Priyaram170

Priyaram170 Silver IL'ite

Continuation..

(I left the place without giving him a chance to say anything. Neeta was already searching for me. I was completely pissed off. I could not get off this my mind. I know most of the men are of that way. But I think I expected lot more from him. I was taken aback by his thoughts.)

It was our leaving time, and they put down the bus routes on the notice board as they had clubbed few busses which are of same nearest areas. Me & Neeta checked they have clubbed route 9 & 11. Neeta seemed very happy. I was totally into that argument I had with Karthik. I got into the bus and we settled down. People slowly go into the bus.

“Hi gals” Sahana di waved @ us

“We greeted her.” Karthik followed her. I knew he looked @ me to make up our argument. I gave a good head turn.

“U saw that lambu??”Neeta pulled me and whispered into my ears.

“Who? Karthik?” I asked her softly..

“His name is Karthik? U know him? How?”too many questions she had together.

“He is the guy I wanted to show u! he is handsome na..”
    (Coz of the argument we had and more over just because she is telling he is handsome I dint like it.)

“ Do u know the meaning of Handsome!!!”I asked her very sarcastically.

They both settled back of us and I kept quiet and tried sleeping. Thoughts of Karthik were annoying me. He was sitting diagonally opposite to me. I could make out that he is looking @ me. But still I avoided.

“Hey, Noodles!!”He called suddenly.

“Sorry!” he said and I had not expected it so soon.
    (From the time we had argument, the only thought that came into my mind was probably that was the last time I would even talk to him. And for GOD’s sake I did not understand why I am feeling bad for that. )

“Why are u feeling bad for that? That is you’re thought that will never bother me” I bluffed and kept quiet.

I kept mum after that. Every alternate day we used to meet. Just exchange HI’s & byes and be for ourselves. It was vacation time Neeta went to her native Kerala and was completely out of reach. Kavya was busy in her project work. She had lotts of friends and always be busy. From childhood I always used to be @ home with mom, telling about my frnds, used to shop with her, help her in kitchen as I never had more friends to visit them or play with them. Kavya always used to be hooked into her mobile typing. She used to get internal question papers in her message box!!!. My mobile would lie down silently without any calls or messages. Battery empty would be only because I played lots of snake game in that. During my vacation, I suddenly got a message from Sahana di

“Hey Noodles, there is a birthday party for Kruthika tomorrow in Paradise, do come!”

“Tats nice. Will try to come.” I replied and I knew from whom the invite was actually coz I never shared that good friendship with any of them to invite for an occasion.

Next day, I again got a message from her asking if I am coming. I politely said no and said I am actually busy at home. My entire vacation went on just with my music and dance class. I loved Bharatanatyam, one of the south Indian classical dance form. Mom is a Bharatanatyam dancer and even now we have a dance school run by her which has carnatic music class, dance class and Yoga classes. Since it was started by my mom and her bunch of colleagues the classes had their first students as ourselves, me, sissy, Prashanth one of my mom’s friends son and few who joined later. My mom used to teach Bharatanatyam for me, sissy and others. Ram uncle, Prashanth’s dad used to teach us Yoga. Now Prashanth would be my jiju soon. No it’s not a love marriage, it’s an arranged marriage!!

7 people like this.

2. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Priya,

Nice episode... Waiting for more... Want to see how Karthik and Hema got along...

3. geethabalaji17

geethabalaji17 New IL'ite

Hi All,

Am new to IL.Read all the episodes of "My Soul mate was just next to me".
    Very interesting.Awaiting for the next episode..:thumbsup

Thanks,
    Geetha

4. Priyaram170

Hi Saarang;It is gonna be intresting !! U'll find out :) Thanks for the comment :)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  5. Priyaram170

thank u Geetha :)

6. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

hmm gud one...............

7. Joobi

Joobi Senior IL'ite

Hello Priyaram170, todays part is also nice!

8. vidhya3b

vidhya3b IL Hall of Fame

Good to see you posted 3 more episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great going!!! Waiting for the next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. mathu903

mathu903 Gold IL'ite

Nice one Priya..

10. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Very interesting Priya..........

Shanti