1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My son's heart is stolen

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by nitasen3, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitasen3

nitasen3 Silver IL'ite

My son is in 2nd year of Engineering. He has fallen in love with a non engineering student. He met her thru Facebook. My brother's wife is also in Facebook and has reported to me about my son's online and offline activities related to his girl friend. I don't have a Facebook account and even if I have I can never keep track of my son's activities...My SIL (brother's wife) asked my son about his girl friend and he told her that she is a nice girl but belongs to a not so wealthy family...I am spending so much on my son's education , hence I expect him to make some wise choices in life...Ladies pls tell me how can I save my son from that girl?...His heart is already stolen. Plus I want a DIL who is professionally qualified and belongs to a wealthy family and one who will be working. I am trying to explain my son to wait for the right time and have an affair with a working lady.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013

2. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

:bonk:bonk:bonk........

25 people like this.
  3. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

:coffee.....

13 people like this.
  4. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

C'mon!! Why did you have to do this? Just when your last thread was such fun to read. The subtle satire was executed quite perfectly. :thumbsup

Then you go ahead and out yourself as a troll and put an end to the amusement. No fair. :-(

15 people like this.
  5. CHINCHILLA

CHINCHILLA Gold IL'ite

Ulagathai ninaochen.. Sirichen .:crazy..( laughed about the world)

11 people like this.
  6. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

This time I'm saving the story for everyone.

10 people like this.
  7. hotchillipepper

hotchillipepper Gold IL'ite

Whats wrong with Non Engg girl!
    Why you want to keep Track of your sons activities?!! because he has an Affair!!! what do you want to find out?!! If he is in love, he is. he'll go and meet her irrespective of what you want.
    You are spending so much!!!! how many students are in your son's Engg College. At least that many parents (of Girls and Boys) must be spending Equal to what You are spending. And do i need to mention How many Engg colleges are there in India, and in world!! So that millions of parents must be spending SO MUCH for their kids education!
    Hence... you want son to make wise decision?? i dont even know what to say about it.
    You dont need to save your son from That Girl. If you look it from your sons' perspective, That girl has come in your sons life to save him from You!!!
    You dont want to DIL, you want an investment return which you made on your son. A golden goose. and i am pretty sure if you manage to kill his love and marry him to a golden goose, you'll still make her life miserable because she wont have time to cook because she would be working, Take care of your son As You did, Doesnt know how to clean and talk to Elders or very proud of her wealth and is a show off( http://www.indusladies.com/forums/r...221261-why-innocent-love-between-brother.html )etc etc etc.

I dont know how to save your son from so much greed.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
    13 people like this.
  8. sam9san

sam9san Gold IL'ite

Spiritual Goal of rare Human Life Is To Seek Liberation From Mind and Maya, no rebirth even after great dissolution- Maha pralaya. Worldly goal is to run after a woman who will produce a child and bind you, then seek wealth for them. Karma and Lust. I am told that even Rishis ran after Woman.:thumbsup

2 people like this.
  9. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Platinum IL'ite

Last story I was thinking how far she is going to pull it up. But I really wanted the bald/bold man to get on one knee n give the rock. Too bad :(

5 people like this.
  10. hotchillipepper

hotchillipepper Gold IL'ite

I gave my dollars....

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.