1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My SIL--Please Help Me-UPDATES

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by IamLucky, Apr 7, 2015.

1. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Thanks friends for your valuable suggestions.
    As you said, my husband told his mom,amma i am daily having my DW's cooking oly so atleast for these 3 days u cook for me.
    She cooly told i m not well now a days and i m not cooking the same taste anymore,ask your father even. he also always praises his DIL's cooking oly.doh1
    These lady is sitting all day in home and watching all kinds of soaps.so she ll be more cunning than any of us.

sindmani and sangeethakripa like this.
  2. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

alba..i didnt think they ll treat me like this even after getting everything thats best from me.
    i didnt expect a gift or praise, after all i thought they should feel happy in my home.
    I should stop this right away. if they miss something oly they ll feel for it.

3. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

What ever u told is 100% true. I m the oly girl in my mom's and dad's family. so i havent got any chance to use my siblings cloths .i am not comfortable with tat also.
    When my mom heard this she started crying telling all of us will buy the best cloths wherever we go, since u r the oly girl. but now u do all work and getting an old saree.
    After this oly i felt very bad. earlier my DH told god will teach her, u jus leave. I also left. I should have thrown that there in front of her n come, but they will start cursing my FIL for accepting our love marriage.

1 person likes this.
  4. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Once she told, ur wife will do all sorts of new dishes to u and her family.
    we are after all uneducated ppl so she ll make us do for her when she come here.
    :cry:

5. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Once for her bday we bought her a new saree...she left it untouched saying it doesnt have much work compared to the one we bought for MIL.
    But the one we bought for her is high price than the other one.
    Dont know how to deal with these creatures @yellowmango.

6. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

When i do some work in kitchen, MIL will be there to command,SIL will disappear somwer.Only my FIL will help i cutting veggies. If my DH comes for help,my MIL ll become a monster.with usual dialogs, how and all i raised my boy,now he s doing all the household works .
    My DH told he ll give it back when he goes there for a family function and tell MIL, we will give much better new stuffs to our maid and do u think my wife even touch these stuffs. Dono its true or jus to console me.

1 person likes this.
  7. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Thats very true....Daenerys...Even if i cut my heart and give it to them in a plate they will tell , i didnt give it in a gold plate.

2 people like this.
  8. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Yes i will do...its been 3 good long years to suffer like this. Will give it back then and there.
    If i get stamped like this, my DD will learn the same from me. I should be a good role model to her to face people like this.

9. IamLucky

IamLucky Gold IL'ite

Atlast ur DH got angry on his mother's action na, my DH will forget what ever they do in a fraction of seconds and tell they are my parents and its our duty to buy them what ever they do.
    3 days itself seems to be 365 days dear:drowning I should thank god for that.

1 person likes this.
  10. coolgal123

coolgal123 Platinum IL'ite

Story of indian dil n in laws summed up in 2 lines...