1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

My Praying Time Is Bringing Out My Emotions

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by skalluri, May 13, 2016.

1. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

I have some rough situations going on in my parents family. Whenever I sit for my daily prayers, my chantings, focusing on God, tears roll out..I become emotional, it is happening most of the times, atlast I feel this is not right..why am I crying when I sit to pray.. why am I not able to focus...what should I do.. is my faith shaken... I feel helpless with my family situations and feeling God is not helping me out in the efforts I put.

SK.

lakshmimohannn likes this.

2. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

I too think it is good sign u get emotional in the presence of whom u believe

type2, skalluri, SunPa and 1 other person like this.
  3. frozen1

frozen1 New IL'ite

I always feel tat if ppl cry in their prayers, they pray with all their heart, they bring up everything wat they have before God, and I always believe that wen our prayers bring our tears out then it will be answered for sure.. don't worry let God solve all Ur problems and bless u and Ur family. Just be patient and have faith.. Om Sai Ram

type2 likes this.
  4. type2

type2 Silver IL'ite

i totally agree with the above ILs. I have read this in many articles aswell. its a good sign. ur faith is not shaken. it means u are sincerely spiritual and ur prayers are unselfish. let the tears roll down if it does. I too have experienced this many times. it doesn't have to do anything with sadness.