My post is missing?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by Surya, Feb 2, 2007.

1. pravee

pravee New IL'ite

Hi,

I introduced myself in Andhra Pradesh thread.I can't see my post anywhere.How do we know if its actually been posted.

Pravee

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Pravee,

Your post is there in Hyderabad sub-forum within Andhra Pradesh forum, since it was about knowing members in Hyderabad.

In future, to know where your posts are, whether they are posted, etc. go to "Quicklinks" menu and access "My Thread" (or) "My posts" to find them.

3. kswati

kswati New IL'ite

Even my posts and also the responses to posts are missing. Neither I have any external links or defy the forunm etiquette. If the posts are under some different headings how i come to know. I mostly post the threads in Forwarded Messages. And why should responses to posts not be seen???
    And what if even this response is not posted??

4. Induslady

5. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Hello Malathy,

Just now I replied to the thread Why look for logic in movies????

The post is missing in the thread, though I tried to post it twice. It says duplicate post, when the original post does not show up at all !

It does show up when I click on Quick link > My Posts, but there is no sign of it in the thread ! Also when I click Quick Link > Today's Post, it appears as though my post is there. But when I click the thread, there is no sign of this post.

Can you help me out here?

Thanks
    Krithika

6. Induslady

That particular thread had some bug making some posts not visible. It's been fixed now.

7. Jithiks

Jithiks Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot Malathy ! Looks like the post is sitting sucessfully in the thread.

8. Padmavathi

Padmavathi New IL'ite

Hi Induslady,

Though i have completed all 50 posts i unable to see those counts in my avatar profile. Because of this i am unable to receive Malspie PM for my horoscope. Please help me

Padmavathi

9. Induslady

Hi Padmavathi,

Looks like you haven't yet completed 50 posts. Check for the post count shown on the top right corner of your post and you will see the valid total post count.

For your info - posts made in forums like Forward Messages & Jokes, Games, Wishes and IL'ite milestones do not count towards total post count (refer this announcement). Though the posts are allowed to be in the forums for the pleasure of participating in the community.

Keep participating by making quality posts for the community and you will soon get all privileges like PM.

10. keerthy84

keerthy84 New IL'ite

hey how to c my postin in the forum.. I posted few lines in who iam but i couldnt see it now.