1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

my poem to my daughter prido

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sunkan, Feb 1, 2008.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

never feel ur short of expectations, it is only from a dear friend you demand an explanation or curios to know more, sometime prodding helps nothing more, i accept u as u are. a friend is a friend with all shortcomings which i never peek into..sunkan

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sunkan,

Hey i did not know u are such a wonderful poet.Great poem, and wishing yr daughter priya a happy birthday.May all your dreams come true.

Regards.kamal

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanku kamalji i will pass it on to her, she was feeling bad that she is going away before you could make it to bangalore, but yes, has conveyed that her doors are open for you in pune, any time u plan to drop in you should tell her and dont miss it,

she is a great cook, from italian to chinese or anything in the baking front her cup cakes are grt, sita would go mad over her muffins with fruits that are not available in the market like guave, banana, and she also makes wonderful hot stuff like the cauliflower muffins i have mentioned here, wonderful north indian fare...
    sunkan

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sunkan,

You make myu mouth water.Next time i or sita are there in pune will visit here for sure.i have quite a few relatives in pune.Thanks and regards.kamal

5. Moonbeams

Moonbeams Bronze IL'ite

Hello mame...Lovely words from deep from ur heart to ur darling angel...
    Can uu do us a favour, as uu say ur daughter s a great cook which she must b indeed as v can make out from the dishes u have named, ask her to open a recipe forum and please, please ask her to share those unique n wonderful recipes with us...please, please. Hope I am not asking for more.....

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear moon beams,
    i will forward your request to her, and iam sure she will come forward
    still i feel she is a member here,but is not active both my daughters joined here to see various interests but seem not around..sunkan

7. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

What a beautiful way to express your joy of having her as a daughter... God bless her! Wonderful, Sakhi!

8. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

thanks viju,
    she is away from me now in pune, so felt must reach her innercore and was happy these lines just came out..sakhi