My Pappa's proud son!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by spuppala, Jun 23, 2011.

1. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi my dear friends,

I always feel jealous at him.In fact it became a habit for me to feel like this.What to do..my parents became like this.my father as soon as he comes from baazar this little chap would jump on him and give a warm wlecome.he wont even allow us to give water to him as if he is the one one to my father:bonk

And you should see the royalty that he is enjoying in our house..Always sleeps in AC,eat on dining table..that too my mom should feed him directly..he wont eat with on his own..too much for him..donky guy:spinI feel like beating him always for his over action and the love,care and attention he earned from my mom and dad!!

Attached Files:

2 people like this.

2. lathaaakkumar

lathaaakkumar Bronze IL'ite

Oh your wonderful pet is really great.I always tell everyone that people who do good in their previous birth are all born as dogs and given utmost comfort which sometimes even we fail to get...I am so happy that you all are such ardent dog lovers

3. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

Hi Latha:hiya

Thanks for your first fb:)
    Yes what you said id correct.This little chap is really born great in our house and enjoying all the comforts besides the love and affection of our family members.Particularly my dad is very mad of him and he wont even take food without playing with him.

by the way his name is SIDDHU:)

4. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

See how this guy is enjoying!!
    He would never allow any new persons to enter into my house..Looks soft but shouts like devil:biglaugh

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  5. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi ....I'm a fellow sufferer,dear uppala...only difference is that I have to compete with my two doggies for attention from my DH !!:biglaugh
    They get first preference always ....here are the pictures of our Romeo and dear departed Julie.Now we have a Basset hound called JUJU (Julius) in her place.
    The third picture is of Romeo & Julius snuggling on the bed ......look at the expressions ....seem to say ....we decide where we want to sleep ....rest have to follow in whatever space there is left !!:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

Attached Files:

3 people like this.
  6. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

:clap:wow:wow
    Felt very glad to see the duo of romeo and juliet:)They are very ver cute..Would like to cuddle them:)

yes they act very smart and my siddhu never gives place to me on the deewan:bonk

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Puppala dear your Pappa's proud son is so sweet, thats why he is his pet

8. spuppala

spuppala Gold IL'ite

viji ma:)

You still awake:)
    thanks for your sweet comment:) he is very naughty..He never takes milk until my father comes from office..by the time he steps in this pie will immediately go and lick all the milk:)
    My mom scolds him saying that you father goes out daily and it is me who need to take care of you daily:)

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Puppala dear yes I am awake. My brother had a similar pet and he also used to be very fond of my brother. Your mother is fond of garden and father of his pet isnt it

10. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

hi puppala,

your dog is so cute and beutiful. may be brother to you in the last birth. thanks for sharing his photo.