1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

my non eater boy has some changes at last

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by resmij, Aug 24, 2012.

1. resmij

resmij Silver IL'ite

Dear friends..
    Few days back I posted that my son(2yrs) not so keen to eat.
    I want to tell that he some how started eating something these days , without much dishum dishum..
    I stopped giving him breast milk during day time, and he has no choice but to eat, and be happy.I thought he would make big fight with me, but at night before he sleeps he demands, but that time I send him to his father, and he puts him to sleep. During sleep I feed him, but not when he is awake.
    what made him to go away from breast feeding is : I applied some food which makes him puke(srikhand) to my breast , and tried to feed him, two days I did this, third day he didnot ask for it.( one of my friend tried same with lemon,to weaning.i did not do that because my son is fond of sour stufff!).
    now we eat together, whenever i am eating, i tell him- see amma is eating you too come and eat.though he has his choices , sometimes he eats what i eat-rice especially, otherwise i give diffrent forms of egg, fruits,etc etc
    so non eaters mothers , stop giving breast milk during day time atleast- this will definitely help your child to eat something.
    Thats all folks from my side
    Regards
    Resmij

2. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Reshmi
    Thats lovely to hear