1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Mother! (in Law)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by mithila kannan, May 9, 2010.

1. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear mithila mam,

a lovely tribute to your MIL.i can absolutely relate to it for my MIL was exactly like yours.:) today i am a super efficient home maker ( no i dont say this but people say so hahaha ) only because of her,as i never bothered to learn much from my mother.always used to read or go out :hide:

Now you be a good girl and have the sabjis as they are, okay?:) Nothing like a daughters pampering,I know.Get well soon !

2. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear Padmini,
    It is surely a unenviable task to sit and type on a compute in Bangalore.The power cut is so frequent and the generator does not take the computer load.My God I had to keep trying to type my mails.
    Thank you for your fb.
    society has painted a mostly bad, unfair picture of what a mother-in law is all about, through jokes.
    I too hate these MIL jokes.There are lovely families where the MIL and DIL get along fabulously.As you rightly said all one needs is a little bit of patience and understanding.
    love
    mithila

3. mithila kannan

My dear viji,
    Thanks a lot for your loving mailHaving the oxygen attached to my nostrils does not trouble me anymore,Iam used to it now.Since I must have it all the time my movement is restricted,my room has become my world and the pc my window to the world.Iam lucky to have friends like you,so Iam mighty pleased with life in general.
    My husband is fine.He was emotionally affected when I fell ill.now he is better.

How are you and hw are the grandchildren.You had posted a snippet about Gopika,I could not read it.I will read and then get back to you.
    Due to frequent pwe cuts Iam not able to do my work without interruption and that is my problem.
    love
    mithila

4. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear Mithila Mam,

What can be a better tribute to a mother than remembering her and the impact she left on our life. Your MIL was a complete woman, she played all her roles so efficiently.It is her wisdom, care, love and impartiality that her daughter in law has such a great respect and love for her in her absence too.

Everyone here should learn from your post as to how to deal with daughters and daughters in law.

Wonderful write up.. I really liked it.

5. mithila kannan

My dear deepali,
    You said it right.She was a complete woman,an intelligent woman and a woman ho made many sacifices for her family.
    Thank you or the fine fb,dear.
    love
    mithila

6. mithila kannan

My dear ganges,
    Am happy to read about your MIL and Mother and your bonding with them.Such families are a delight to grow up in.You are forunate.
    love
    mithila

7. mithila kannan

My dear deepali,
    You said it right.My MIL was a complete woman,a woman who was vey intelligent and who ws capable of making many sacifices for her family.
    Thanks for the lovely fb,my dear.
    love
    mithila

8. mithila kannan

My dear mindian,
    I was just like yu ,never bothered to learn from my mother.I thank my stars that my MIL had the patience and god will in her to teach me eveyting in order to make me a good home maker.
    I know that you are a fine home maker I can see you in your writings.love
    mithila

9. mithila kannan

My dear mithy,
    Happy ,others day to you too,my dear.
    Thank you for those loving words.Iam humbled by such love and affection.I bless you from the bottom of my heart.
    love
    mithila

10. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

Thanks MsTrue :)

Aunty, :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown