my memorable moments with Lord panduranga and rakumayi.

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by plakshmi, Apr 29, 2012.

1. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

dear friends

i want to share my divine moments with Lord Panduranga who came to my house and lived with me for one year and one months and 20 days.:)

omg! you cant believe this. but true. Yes, it was March 7th , 2011 and i was enjoying my sleep. The sun came with a bright smile and the sun rays was peeping into my window and fell on me. I was about to getup, my pattiamma was shouting hey, prasanna get up idol has come from bangalore both the idols are very beautiful and there was no words to express.

I was overjoyed to see it and :bowdown with lot of enthusiasm. Immediately i finished my bathing and went into pooja room, my dad was offering flowers and lighting lamp.

see the attachment. IMG064.jpg

Then my day started calling up all my friends and relatives to have darshan of lord vittala. daily i used to decorate with lot of ornaments and flowers put rangoli in front of him and light lamps. i used to offer neivaidham(food for him) whatever is possible. he wont complain but accept everything whatever i do and give to them with smile on his face. oh that why he was called as "mandhasa vadhana" i think.

my aunt told me you are like yashodha and you are blessed as no one as blessed like you. you are doing hari seva.but i was reminded of one purandaradasar kirthi " thappu nodathe bandheya ennaye thanthe". meaning without seeing my mistakes you have come Lord panduranga as my father;

He gave me joy, fulfillment and saved my life. yes i was going in auto met with an accident but nothing happened to me and my patti. only airline fracture in left hand and slight injury near head.

I was thinking dhanyanadheno hari " getting eternal bliss".

I didnt leave my lord vittala for one day chanting slokas, doing pooja whatever is possible. learnt abhang-- all his grace. whatelse i can tell.

I used to purchase dresses for him at giri trading and many of my relatives gifted ornaments whatever is possible.

The idol came from bangalore for muthangi. we are searching person who will do muthangi for him. then one of my family friend suggested the person of craftmanship and he did it very nicely. the job was over. the person who sent the idol want back and had taken again to bangalore. now it was to be conscreated ( prathistabhana) in California (where my brother lives). The temple near by his house. may be within one month my Lord vittal and rangamma will leave to california.

whatever it is, i got wonderful opportunity to serve my Lord and to be with him. Day and night i was with him, thinking about him and i think my life is fulfilled. i remember this song "janma sapalya vakitho janarthana".
    i did arthi and offered curd rice and bid farewell to him. i was crying and cannot control though i know Lord is present everywhere and he is in our heart. " sada enna hirudhayali vasamado sri hari" meaning please God reside in my heart forever. and also nina nanu biduvanila and nana neeyu bidalasilla meaning you must not leave me and i must not leave you.

Though Lord vittala and rangamma has left the moments with him are so divine and cherishable.

lakshmi.

4 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

It was a great honurable moment for us to taking darshan of Lord Panduranga and Godess Ragumayee, chocked with no expressions to write the post, As I was in the midst of preparation of a project for a new venture, was going take some print outs and before switching over just logged in IL family

Wow the darshan was heart content and feel contented and satisfised and positive vibes, Glad to know that you were fortunate to serve and by acknowleding we share the happiness, :thankyou2: for sharing your experience and the darshan.

Hopefully you will meet them again in California, Good luck. May BABA bless you and fulfill your wishes too

Bow to Lord Panduranga and Goddess Raghumayee and Guru Saibaba

3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lakshmi,
    It was nice to read about your nice experience with vithal.You have got a wonderful opportunity to serve Lord Vitthal and, to be with Him for a while and I am sure He will be with you and with your family always.
    Even I had a Beautiful Vitthal Darshan today, Because of you!
    In Bhagavad Gita(9-26) Lord Krishna has said "Whosoever devoutly offers to Me a leaf, a flower, or a fruit or water, of that pure - hearted man, I accept that pious offering". so whatever you have offered to Him,He accepted happily.
    I always used to sing this beautiful song- Panduranga vitthale Hari narayana, puranthara vithale Hari narayana.
    Hari narayana bhajo narayana....Vithala hari vithala vithala Hari vithala..very Good song. Another song-
    " Bhare-Panduranga-Bhajan" by M.s.subbulakshmi, in you tube.Its a good song.
    In Sai Satcharitha:Sai Baba was very fond of remembering and singing god's name.He was assured to His devotees that, Vithal would appear, but for that the devotee must be 'earnest and devout'.
    The Dankapuri(Takore) of Dakurnath, the pandhari of Vithal, the Dwarka of Ranchhod (Krishna)is here(Shirdi).
    One need not go to go far out to see dwarka.He is here! Only when the devotee is bursting with love and devotion, Vitthal will manifest Himself here (Shirdi).
    These are all our Good experiences.Lord is present everywhere and he is in our heart,and Always remember Vitthal's name and He will be with you always.
    Thank you for sharing your experiences and the Darshan.
    My Pranaam to Lord Vitthal and Goddess Raghumayee.
    May Baba Bless you and Fulfill all your wishes!.
    Om Sai Ram.

1 person likes this.
  4. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lakshmi,
    I am sending you,"Lord Panduranga's' picture.This is my favorite picture!
    Have darshan and seek His Blessings. Vitthal.jpg

5. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    Thanks for sharing lord krishna and rukmini

6. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi saisakthi

thank you dear for your feedback. yes it was divine moments for me and thank you very much for the blessings i get from sai ram too. though the idol has gone but always thinking about "him" only.

lakshmi.

7. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi suryakala,

thank you very much for your reply. i am delighted to see your favourite vittal and rakumayi with full of decoration. i too like that bhajan panduranga vittala hari narayana , purandara vittala hari narayana bhaja narayana. i will surely hear the song you have mentioned in the you tube.

lakshmi

8. plakshmi

plakshmi Gold IL'ite

hi g3sudha

thank you for the feedback dear.

lakshmi

9. luvlyroses

luvlyroses Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing
    nice to read the divine experience

10. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

no words to express.. Had a greatful dharshan..