1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My marriage problems - looking for solution

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by hubby, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Weasly

Weasly Gold IL'ite

Hey dear

please start a new thread!! U will get more responses!

2. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Op- this is just disgusting. Looks like you married her only for Sex... Horrible. Save your wife nad the unborn. Give her a divorce at least she will be happy the rest of her life.

3. Sreeshnav

Sreeshnav New IL'ite

i can understnd your situation ,i am also same situations , pls let me know if you need my help

4. sreepriya22

sreepriya22 New IL'ite

You started your story by saying you are "self-disciplined and a person with more self control". You are an asshole. How can you force your wife for sex and abuse her. Looks like you married her for sex and other commitments you are talking about. You ruined her life. Did you ever think from her point. I don't know why they still want to give you a chance. They should have filed divorce and kicked you so that you never speak of sex again or would be capable of doing sex again.

5. Jazmine83

Jazmine83 Gold IL'ite

Dear OP,

Please go jump off a cliff

Thank You

6. Singh123

Singh123 New IL'ite

Important point from a guy whose been through HELL of his marriage:

1. If the women or man has affairs, accept the fact and immediately file for divorce.

2. Do not take by heart, do NOT become emotionl as this will not only damage you physically but mentally as well, what it is, it IS, that's IT, just move out.

3. Be prepared in life of unusual circumstances, do not LOSE control do NOT get angry simply move on in life.

Hi, first of all let me tell you marriage either be arrange or love marriage it is pure CANCER, I am telling you it is not roses of bed for EACH person. I would suggest no matter if girl is good or bad, if boy good or bad you need to prepare an agreement beforehand, trust me, I have been through HELL pure HELL in my life and I have learned lessons in life. I am SHOCKED by reading replies of ladies on this forum, are you serious? Do you believe it's the guy's fault? Read his statement carefully it's his wife who ignored him. I am not saying all guys are pure but one must look at facts. Women these days are being so so corrupt I can't believe. The most important factor in daily life is - - your finances. If something happens in a marriage life both individuals are at risk of finance loss (especially in divorce) if that arises, print the below agreement and you will be at peace:

Mutual Agreement

Dated: MM/DD/YYYY

Time: HH:MM: SS

I, (husband Name), resident of (husband address) citizen make this agreement with consent of Mrs.____ at this location: _______________.

This mutual agreement is between Mr. _________ & Mrs.__________ before entering into an authentic civil and religious marriage. The following conditions are accepted by Mr.______ & Mrs._______ without any kind of force. There is no intention of divorce & separation but if divorce & separation issue does arise the following will be agreed by both Mr. and Mrs.

- If divorce & separation does occur in future in any grounds Mr.____ & Mrs.______ and if anyone represents them in court and anywhere in their behalf agree to:

-NOT demand/ask for any kind of supports & items, spousal support, finances, properties, court supports, health supports, from each other before the marriage, during the marriage, and after divorce/separation. Whatever is in name of Mr.____ and Mrs.___ both individuals agree they will not demand anything from each other.

- Both agree they will never ever harm physically and mentally to each other and family, friends of both sides agree too same as well.

- Mr. and Mrs. Agree that IF divorce does arise in future, a quick, easy, stress free mutual divorce from both side will be accepted regardless of the grounds of divorce in any State any Country where divorce and separation occurs.

- No gifts be accepted from each other nor from the families and friends of each other before marriage, during marriage, after marriage

- This agreement will be audio/video recorded with time, date, location, and at least two witnesses.

- This agreement copy will be given to the witnesses, and mr and mrs will have copy and it will be notarized.

- Audio/Video recordings copies will be given to witnesses, mr, and mrs.

- If there are children from this marriage expenses will be divided, if divorce/separation happens no demand of child alimony will be demanded.

- Mortgage will be paid by Husband only and the house name will be only under Husband name

- All other household expenses will be divided 50/50 but if divorce/separation does happen no expense exchanges will be demanded.

I, Husband Name, and Mrs….. agree to the above conditions listed and families and friends of both sides agree to this as well.

__________________ ______________________

Signature/Name of Husband Signature/Name of Mrs……

Date: Date:

Witness # 1: Witness # 2:

Signature: Signature:

Name: Name:

Address: Address:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    Umanga likes this.
  7. AnkitaJainDL

AnkitaJainDL New IL'ite

If you have tried your best and still not having a good relationship with your wife, it is better to get separate, so that both can live rest of their life happily. There is always a second option and solutions to every problem. Take you time and discuss with your wife what she wants. If she is happy with the divorce you can go ahead.

8. silentlistener

silentlistener Silver IL'ite

Hi what is the sense in reviving a thred in which the op has disappeared 7 years back

9. Umanga

Umanga Gold IL'ite

The issue is still pertinent. Any answers can help others in similar situations. Most of the people who visit this forum don't bother creating accounts and just browse. I for one see no harm in responding to old threads. I do it often. We are not just responding to the OP but to the topic in general. If you are reading a thread for the first time it still new to you even if the OP and other discussants have abandoned it ages ago.

cc @AnkitaJainDL.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    silentlistener likes this.
  10. WorriesTooMuch

WorriesTooMuch Silver IL'ite

You. People like you cannot be redeemed in this life. I can guess the way you were brought up - worshipped by your mom and sisters for being a good man who didn't have affairs. Let me tell you that I'll respect any man who has a sexual past far far more than repressed, holier than thou people like you.

To be honest, I'm even more disgusted by your wife's parents. You beat up their daughter I front of her mom and they did nothing? If you were my son in law I'd be jail for murder and I won't regret a second of it.

I hope that poor girl divorces you.